Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Love Incognito by evanescence17

Printer
Summary: The War's over, the Dark Lord is vanquished, and the trio returns to Hogwarts to complete their last year of studies. But someone turns up a few days before the Feast and everyone is stunned to see him; most of all Hermione, who finds herself drifting towards this improved person - something that had never taken place in the last six years of their acquaintance.



So, who's this 'new' guy and why is he making Hermione...fall for him?!



This story has slightly been altered keeping in mind the happenings of The Deathly Hallows. Hopefully this would be better to digest.Chapter 3 is in queue (again) btw :)


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4160 Viewcount: 6115
Published on: 06/11/06 Updated On: 08/11/06





2. The Unexpected News by evanescence17 [ - ] (1617 words)
Okay folks; let's get through with the obvious first. Any character that you recognize have been created by the never-ending brilliance of JKR *cries*. This story has NOT been plagiarised (at least not intentionally). So if anybody feels that way, please feel free to contact me.

This is my first attempt at a romantic relationship, so fluff-lovers please bear with me. All reviews - good, bad, ugly (hopefully not) - are welcome. A million thanks to my beat readers - Avada_Kedavra_this and SheDothProtestHisDeath for doing a great job.

3. The Bunch of Roses by evanescence17 [ - ] (2543 words)
Hey, sorry to keep everyone waiting...here's the second chapter.

Thanks to Ashley (Avada_Kedavra_this) and Danielle (Sour.Apple.) for betaing this...