Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Am I going crazy? - Ron's Dream Diary by Mira Miracle

Printer
Summary: Have you ever wondered how the Dream Diary Ron had to do for Divination his his fifth year was like? Well, here it is: Homework Assignment: Dream Diary by Ronald Bilius Weasley. Dive into Ron's subconcious, explore his dreams and read up his comments on them. Do they maybe show the future? Do they merely show his wishes? Are they just weird? Or is Ron - going crazy?
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 10697 Viewcount: 12677
Published on: 06/16/06 Updated On: 08/21/06





1. The first week back by Mira Miracle [ - ] (1273 words)
I would like to thank my wonderful Beta Dreamer for the great work she has done. Have fun and let me know what you think about the story! Unfortunately there was a bug and I had to delete my old story, so thanks to all the old reviewers!



Disclaimer: None of this is mine. Unfortunately.

2. Maybe I should go to Madam Pomfrey? by Mira Miracle [ - ] (2935 words)
Disclaimer: It still isn't mine *sniff*

Note to the Mods: The dreams Harry interprets in the first part of this chapter are the last three dreams from the first chapter. The interpretation is bsed on the information given by JKR in OotP.

AN: Thanks again to my Beta Dreamer. You are fantastic! Thanks also goe to everyone who reviewed. Have fun and enjoy the new chapter! A great thank you also goes to Deanine, Mod at MNFF, who helped me when a bug destroyed the first chapter.

3. I'm saved! by Mira Miracle [ - ] (2845 words)
Disclaimer: Again, this is not mine.
AN: Thanks again to my Beta Dreamer for all her help. This chapter is dedicated to the German football team, they did a great job at the World Cup! Third place! Stuttgart ist viel schöner als Berlin ;-)

4. There's no need to panic by Mira Miracle [ - ] (3644 words)
This chapter is dedicated to all my loyal readers and reviewers. Have fun with Ron's last dreams! Thanks go again to my great beta Dreamer for all her help.