Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Isabelle by Eilime

Printer
Summary: Hermione Granger, a young woman of 25, is dreading the child custody case she about to delve into.

It was typical, she thought, that he was late. Lack of commitment, lack of respect, lack of general concern. Yes, how typical. Their meeting was to start in four minutes and he had better to turn up on time.

She couldn’t believe she was here, though, in the first place. It was very typical of him to want to claim what was rightfully his, or whatever nonsense he had thrown her way the other day when he had contacted her. His sense of pride, possession and monopoly astounded her. And over a human being, at that?

Hermione sighed as she reached out for her purse, opened it and pulled out her wallet from which she produced a small photograph taken of her and Isabelle just a week after her birth. That she may have to part with her daughter, if only part time, was devastating.


6th story in a series of Hermione/Draco one-shots (Check out my author page for more information)

Important announcement in my profile
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 7286 Viewcount: 2436
Published on: 06/22/06 Updated On: 06/22/06





1. One Shot by Eilime [ - ] (7286 words)