Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Cauldronful of Lessons by Hallie Black

Printer
Summary: SEQUEL OF LESSONS: After successfully completing their Herbology project, Lily finds out from her ex-partner James Potter that the two of them have been paired together to work on a new Potions assignment as well. How will Lily react when she realises that after having spent one whole month in James’s company yet another four weeks await her with the same task? And, moreover, will they be able to finish this assignment with out killing each other first?
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4578 Viewcount: 5508
Published on: 06/26/06 Updated On: 10/29/06





1. Can you believe it? by Hallie Black [ - ] (2380 words)
A/N: Here it is, guys, just as you wanted! Lessons’s sequel, concerning the month James and Lily will have to spend together for Slughorn’s project!

For those who have not read Lessons yet, I would strongly suggest taking a look at it before reading this one, since it starts exactly where the other left off. Also, numerous references to it (and to Harry, in particular), will be made throughout this fic, which may be a bit confusing if you don’t know what we’re talking about.

That said, I hope you enjoy!

2. Green? by Hallie Black [ - ] (2198 words)
Do you love me or what? Huh? Of course, it did take months of silence from me, but now, at a day’s distance, I’m submitting not one but TWO chapters, of TWO different fics! And guess what? I have not one, but TWO new stories almost ready! How’d you like that?
Hopefully you’ve liked these new chapters… well, you know what to do by now, don’t you? It starts with an R- and ends with –EVIEW!! Yes, people! Review!! Pretty please?