Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Legend Continued by Meryl Montgomery

Printer
Summary: A story about Harry Potter's children growing up and becoming legends in their own right. Full of heated arguements, glowering girlfriends, and a rival too good-looking to be considered fair.

Chapter Eight Now Up!

Chapter Eight Excerpt:

'"This morning," McGonagall began, her face white. "I was greeted by two hysterical young girls from Ravenclaw. They informed me that they, along with their best friend Melanie Trumpett, were approached by a cloaked figure who appeared to have came from the Forbidden Forest. These two girls tried to persuade their friend to come along with them, as they were cautious of the stranger, but they said that Ms. Trumpett was answering oddly. She didn't look the same, and her eyes looked "funny"...'
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 9 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 12506 Viewcount: 29612
Published on: 07/10/06 Updated On: 02/21/07





1. Prologue by Meryl Montgomery [ - ] (1141 words)
Disclaimer -Just me borrowing J. K. Rowling's wonderous characters and breeding them.

What you recognize belongs to her, what you don't is what I've mangled. Cheers!



2. Of Brooms and Puzzles by Meryl Montgomery [ - ] (1234 words)
Disclaimer - All of J. K.'s. I just sit at my computer.



3. Of Goodbyes and Hellos by Meryl Montgomery [ - ] (1440 words)
Disclaimer - Everything belongs to J. K. The only thing that is mine is this keyboard.



4. Of Whispers and Snakes by Meryl Montgomery [ - ] (1162 words)
Disclaimer - Nothing belongs to me, I offer it to J. K. on a silver platter.



5. Of Ink Bottles and Baubles by Meryl Montgomery [ - ] (1266 words)
Disclaimer - Not mine. J. K.'s. Yadda, yadda.



6. Of Posters and Losers by Meryl Montgomery [ - ] (1209 words)
Disclaimer - Harry Potter, and anything associated with him, belongs to J. K. Rowling.



7. Of Scandals and Frustrations by Meryl Montgomery [ - ] (1718 words)
Disclaimer - This world belongs to J. K. I just venture in it.



8. Of a First Kiss and a Disappearance by Meryl Montgomery [ - ] (1320 words)
Disclaimer - Not my world, obviously. All JK's.

And my apologies for this chapter taking so long! Thanks for being so patient!



9. Of a Dire Warning and the Nicest Thing Said by Meryl Montgomery [ - ] (2016 words)
Disclaimer - I wish I owned this world