Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Perfect by KASK

Printer
Summary: Lily Evans was perfectly happy with her life. She had a good job, good friends, and was getting married to a great guy! But upon finding out that James Potter is engaged to the perfect girl, she begins reconsider her feelings towards him. Both Lily and James discover that some things don’t just disappear, and maybe they’re worth a second chance.

This story will be two chapters.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5565 Viewcount: 5140
Published on: 07/26/06 Updated On: 11/22/06





1. Jealousy by KASK [ - ] (3103 words)


Disclaimer: The majority of it is Jo’s…

I hope everyone likes it!

A special thanks to my Beta, Stella (StellaSirius). She did an awesome job! And really helped make the story better. Thanks again!


2. Smitten by KASK [ - ] (2462 words)
Hey everyone! Sorry this took so long to update. I've never been one with real life. Plus, I've been working on some other stuff, which I will promote relentlessly and remorselessly. I have some other Lily/James (my favorite genre) and some other stuff, with more coming soon, so check it out :)

Now, here is the (too) long awaited finale. Let me know what you think, because I'm not sure about it. This story was actually my first completed fic. I had been working on a chaptered Lily/James, but this one was the first finished one. Anyway, I wrote it last May, and am thinking about rewriting the end or adding more to it. What do you think?
Thank you Miss Padfoot for Beta'ing!