Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Jealousy, Confusion, and that Love Stuff by hockeyhottie727

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: Oh yes, ladies and gentlemen the fun is just beginning. Please review, thank you.
PROLOGUE

She liked James Potter. Not only did she like James Potter, she liked him a lot. Of course, Lily Evans being Lily Evans wouldn’t admit it to anybody. Her heart was having quite a job convincing her mind that it was really true. The messy black hair the beautiful hazel eyes had somehow gotten to her.


Therefore, poor Lily Evans was just downright confused. She hates being confused, so she hates James Potter. Lily was very talented when it came to anything academic, although, the same could not be said when it came to muggle sports or quidditch. Lily just found all that stuff a waste of time.


Whenever Lily thought about James Potter, she felt socially inept because she couldn’t express”or even understand”her feelings. No girl likes feeling socially inept. Just another reason to hate James Potter.


Lily was seventeen years old and very pretty. She had auburn hair and emerald green eyes. Lily, though, didn’t like her hair because she had to spend time coordinating it with clothing so that it didn’t clash. She really didn’t want to spend that much time on something she felt to be slightly frivolous.


James Potter, on the other hand, felt he had it all figured out. He loved Lily, everything about her. He didn’t need to think about anything. All he knew is that he had to do whatever it took to get her. James was very proficient in everything that he did. One might think that he wouldn’t do something if he wasn’t overly-talented in it, but James hadn’t tried anything of the sort. Everything he had attempt doing he had thrived. One more reason to hate James Potter.


He wasn’t as cocky and conceited as he might have appeared to be. Just like all the people that act like he does, it’s because he’s insecure about something (ironic, right?). James was only apprehensive when it came to one thing, Lily Evans. For some reason, whenever he was around her he acted like a pompous jerk. He knew it and for some reason he couldn’t stop it.


This year he was determined to act like the real James Potter when he was around Lily. Hopefully, once she realized how he actually acted he would give her a chance. Cross your fingers because here we go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------


Anna Potter didn’t want to go to Beauxbatons anymore. She wanted to go to Hogwarts like her lucky twin brother. But no, she had to go to an all-girls academy. “It’s more prestigious that way, Anna.” She could here her mother’s annoying sing-song voice when she found out that Anna had gotten into that wretched school.


Learning French had been fun and interesting, but enough was enough. All the girls that went to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic were girls who only cared about hwo they appeared in the lessons, rather than what you actually learned in them.


The best part about Hogwarts was that it boys. Anna had been deprived of an interesting conversation with a member of the opposite sex (brothers and fathers don’t count). Plus, if all the boys at Hogwarts looked like Sirius Black (her brother’s annoying friend who was, as she said, annoying, but extremely handsome) then she would have no problem finding some friends.


That’s it, she decided. Tomorrow, she was going to tell her mother that for her last year of magical education she would be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the place she felt she rightfully belonged.