Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Storm of Darkness by dashofmagic

Printer
Summary: After the long fight, after all of their hard work, it is over. Voldemort has triumphed, and the Wizarding world has been thrown into darkness. Ginny is the servant of the Malfoys, her free will sucked away from her. Ron is forced to join the Death Eaters, threatened with his family's lives. Hermione is taken prisoner by creatures of the night. But, far away, weak and barely alive, is the one who can pull them out of the storm...if love can survive the challenge.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 16 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 38186 Viewcount: 62829
Published on: 08/10/06 Updated On: 02/17/07





1. Swallowed by dashofmagic [ - ] (2554 words)
Dumbledore was murdered by Snape a top the tower. Everything that happened in the 6th book remains true except for the fact of the seven Horcruxes. Voldemort only created two in this story...the ring and the diary. Both have been destroyed, and he his mortal now.


2. Among the Dead by dashofmagic [ - ] (1803 words)
This part of the story takes place three days after the battle in the previous chapter...
3. Servant by dashofmagic [ - ] (3170 words)
This is possibly going to be the longest chapter in the story, because you see two perspectives in it...that of Malfoy's and that of Ginny's. They won't all be this lengthy, but I felt that to get the emotion across, it needed to be long and vivid.
4. The Muggle Cabin by dashofmagic [ - ] (2101 words)
Okay...before everyone gets too depressed...here comes the glimmer of hope in a chapter that isn't as interesting as the others, but needs to be read in order to get the rest of the story!
5. One of Us by dashofmagic [ - ] (2176 words)
I added something to Hermione's power...see if you can tell what it is. Please review!!!
6. Healing by dashofmagic [ - ] (1969 words)
Again, bear with me. This is the last chapter where Harry and Snape will be sitting around playing nicies with each other and having chats over tea! Read it, get the information, and move on!
7. Deliverance by dashofmagic [ - ] (2031 words)
Okay...so for those of you who like the Ginny parts the best, that is coming...slowly and for a reason. But finally, we get a little bit of action and happiness in this chapter. Enjoy!
8. A Time to Kill by dashofmagic [ - ] (2282 words)
Okay...I have tried to get this validated forty bagillion times!!!! Anyways....new chapter is a little reflective, and will be full of action towards the end as well as a little hint of old romance.
9. The Safety of One's Company by dashofmagic [ - ] (2040 words)
I'm sorry everyone, but Harry and Ron and Hermione all have to start killing sometime. They don't do it out of cold blood. They do it to save the Wizarding world. I promise...they are still good. Harry is repulsed by what he is doing, evident in this...the next chapter!!!
10. Dimming Light by dashofmagic [ - ] (2400 words)
And now, the chapter that you've all been waiting for...
11. Dead by dashofmagic [ - ] (2563 words)
Okay guys...I'm just going to say one thing...GET YOUR TISSUES OUT!!!
12. A Final Understanding by dashofmagic [ - ] (2693 words)
Questions answered. Action sparker. A breather chapter.
13. Prisoners of War by dashofmagic [ - ] (2928 words)
Here's another one for you. Enjoy and REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW!
14. Fahrenheit Rising by dashofmagic [ - ] (2674 words)
I know you people are sick of cliffies....but I'm going to do it to you again. Sorry...but we still got a ways to go before we sleep.
15. Now, You Die by dashofmagic [ - ] (2580 words)
I am sorry for keeping you waiting so long. School has been like crazy, what with second semester starting. I hope this gets approved quickly, and it is not as great as previous chapters. Still, I hope you enjoy it!
16. In Closing by dashofmagic [ - ] (2222 words)
Well...it's been a nice ride. Be sure to keep reading new stories, because there is no way I'm stopping here. Enjoy this brief yet planned ending to "Storm of Darkness". See you down the road.