Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Secret Horcrux by accio_firebolt

Printer
Summary: There is more that meets the eye to Pansy Parkinson than her hard, pug-like face and her distasteful appearance in frilly pale pink dress robes. What is the real reason behind Malfoy’s ongoing obsession for her and how is she connected to the Dark Lord? Be prepared for the surprising twists and dark secrets in this romance story that lead up to the discovery of the missing horcrux and the true identity of R.A.B. (no, not Regulus Black), as our heroine Iris Borgin uses her wits and courage to win her love back.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Draco/Other Character
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2929 Viewcount: 4619
Published on: 08/16/06 Updated On: 08/25/06





1. Chapter 1-Now and Then by accio_firebolt [ - ] (1359 words)
This is my first fanfiction, and I will greatly appreciate reviews and will humbly accept criticism. Please keep in mind that there is more to this story than simple romance. Most of the story takes place during Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts, but a huge chunk of the story is spent revisiting the past. The story will end during the summer of Harry's 6th year. And finally, all Harry Potter characters belong to J.K. Rowling.
2. Chapter 2-The Yule Ball by accio_firebolt [ - ] (1570 words)
Things start picking up in this chapter, and some questions are answered. Please read and tell me what you think! And thanks to JK Rowling for the awesome books!