Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Changing History by A_Pink_lady

Printer
Summary: Harry Potter. The boy who lived. The chosen one.

Harry Potters sixth year at Hogwarts was the most emotional year ever. Harry now knows what he has to do. He has to destroy Voldermort. However, the task seems impossible, but with the help of Ron and Hermione, Harry goes on his quest. A quest that whatever happens, will make history throughout the world. However, a certain girl is constantly on his mind, threatening the entire quest. Will she be his downfall or is he stronger?

The whole world’s fate rests in his hands.

Will he succeed or will he fail?

Post HBP. Written and mostly planned before DH but may include some aspects in it but generally it will be as different to DH as possible...read more to find out!

Chapter 1 and 2 have been edited
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 8 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 21565 Viewcount: 23387
Published on: 08/16/06 Updated On: 04/18/08





1. Chapter 1 by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (1503 words)
This is my first ever story so i hope you like it. It is my version of book seven.Also, all the other chapters are much longer and i will be able to update regulary because i have already written a lot of the chapters.
Thanks to my BETA Georgie who helped make this story better.Please R & R because otherwise i won't know whether anyone likes it! The more reviews i get, the quicker i will update and they really make my day,i wouldnt even mind if its one word. Anyway, enjoy! (edited)

2. Chapter 2 by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (2762 words)
Hi, heres chapter 2 i hope u like it and tell me what you think!
(edited)


3. Chapter 3 by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (1405 words)
Ok, sorry about taking so long and then it being so short, but i had to change the whole chapter as it wasnt right, so i took away some of the original chapter 3 and put in some chapter 4. I hope you like it and i will put the next chapter up soon. Also, this is the next day after leaving the Dursleys and going to the Weasley's


4. Chapter 4 by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (2548 words)
Ok, heres the next chapter, i hope you like it. Please leave a review and tell me what you think


5. Chapter 5 by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (3034 words)
Sorry for the delay. Double spacing doesnt work for me and i had some grammer problems, then my laptop crashed and i only just got it back, this time i really will update faster, i'm reading through the next chapter right now. Sorry for the wait. Please review and tell me what you think!




6. Chapter 6 by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (2888 words)
Okay, first of all sorry for the long delay, I have had a few problems. First, I’ve had a bit of a problem contacting my new beta, so this is Un-Betaed and I’ll update it when he replies, I’ve had my GCSE exams a while ago, so I had a lot less time, and also, since I read deathly hallows, I am quite reluctant to write more. I might if I get the confidence to, but I’m not sure when. While you wait, you can read my other story, Holly, which I update much more regularly!
Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and let me know what you think! Also, a big thanks to my friend 14T for going over this chapter, I owe you one!



7. Chapter 7 by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (4513 words)
After a good think, I have decided to continue this story. It was my first fan fiction and I don't want to leave it unfinished. I have also got lots of fresh ideas for this story and i will try to make it as different to the real book as possible. Thank you to harry_victoria for beta'ing this chapter for me, you’re the best!
Also, sorry about the utter madness in this chapter, I put it down to late night writing and an extra long school holiday


8. Chapter 8 by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (2912 words)