Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

A Test of Patience by cmwinters

Printer
Summary: Immediately after the Dark Lord is ressurected, Albus Dumbledore assigns Severus Snape to Dragonmirna Preserve in Romania to help combat an outbreak of Dragon Pox amongst the creatures as most of the handlers are inflicted with a rare and serious strain of Doxy Flu.



Except, with Snape, nothing is ever quite that simple, is it?



Rated 3rd-5th years due to some clinical references to sex towards the end.








This fic was written for MNFFs "Gauntlet Second Run". It was one of the most enjoyable challenge fics I've ever done and I highly encourage others to participate as they become available.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8526 Viewcount: 1206
Published on: 08/26/06 Updated On: 08/31/06





1. A Test of Patience by cmwinters [ - ] (8526 words)
Many thanks to:

Cinderella Angelina for being my guide through this process and answering all manner of hysterical and frantic questions.

TheNuttyImp and MithrilQuill for administering this round

And if I have my story straight, Poultrygeist99 for coming up with the idea to begin with. TONS of fun. When do we meet again?

Props, fanfare, confetti, catnip and chocoloate to the following:

PauAmma, for being the voice of Brandon Bode, the "visual inspection, bench test, field trial" bit (*snigger*) and betaing for me.

AzureLunatic and BekitheWitch for sniggering like fools with me at some of the prompts and convincing me that no, it wasn't just me. :P

Anyone I've forgotten and meant to add - thwap me on the head, will you, and I'll fix it.