Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

That One Crazy Night by Gryffindorgirl54321

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: I do not own Harry Potter (sigh) now I'm depressed.
It was 11 o'clock at the Weasley household and according to Mrs. Weasley that was bedtime. To the girls it was talk time.
"Ginny when will your prat of a brother notice me!" whined Hermione
"We've been over this" stated Ginny matter of factly " You will have to come out and tell him "
"Oh this is my favorite song!" Yelled Hermione pointing to the Muggle radio as she turned it up.

“What’s all that racket!” said an agitated Ron.
“Sorry did I wake up Sleeping Beauty?” Said an innocent looking Hermione.

“Who?” Both a confused Ron and Ginny said.
“ Nobody” said Hermione while rolling her eyes “ Muggle thing.”

As the music got faster Hermione kneeled on her bed and started to dance.
“What are you doing?” questioned an amused looking Ron
“ For your information Ronald I am dancing.” replied Hermione
“I think it looks like fun. I’m going to try.” Ginny said eagerly.

So the girls danced as the boys laughed at Ginny attempts.
The boys had taken places on the floor as the bed was turned into a dance floor. Ginny was finally getting the hang of it when Hermione collapsed belly first onto the bed. Her faced was inches away from the man her heart belonged to .

They looked at each other, then Ron and Hermione Closed the gap from face to face. The kiss had lasted a minute before Harry and Ginny noticed.


“Way to go Hermione!” Shouted Ginny.

The couple didn’t stop then. Ron pulled Hermione off the bed and on to the floor and on top of him.
“Guys that’s enough now” suggested Harry “Guys!”

Just then Mrs. Weasley was making her usual rounds to check up on the teens.


“Hermione! Ronald! Get off each other this instant!” bellowed a red faced Molly Weasley.

They sprang apart like the other was on fire.
“Harry take Ron into your room. Now!” order Mrs. Weasley

“Yes Mrs. Weasley.” Replied Harry.