Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Take the Plunge by Eilime

Printer
Summary: Not knowing what kind of foul creature had its paws, fins, hands, claws, whatever, on her, she screamed only to give free way to the large amount of water that then floated into her mouth, as the creature roughly pulled her under the water. And in the darkness she felt drained and despondent, until, with the panicked realisation of another, she closed her eyes and floated…


After a traumatising experience in the Lake at Hogwarts, Hermione changes. But it seems that it is only he, the traumatic experience’s instigator, who is the only one there for her.


“You’re not going to hold a grudge against me now, are you?” Malfoy continued cheerily. “And do something really evil and unforeseen like setting fire to my arse and sending my burnt self off to live with a paedophilic Muggle in Transylvania? You know what they say; if you fall off your broomstick, hurry to the hospital, get revived, insert a new lung, mend your ribs, and then get back on your broomstick.”


7th story in a series of Hermione/Draco one-shots (Check out my author page for more information)


Important announcement in my profile
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6225 Viewcount: 2283
Published on: 08/31/06 Updated On: 08/31/06





1. One shot by Eilime [ - ] (6225 words)