Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Lord of the Wands by ShadowWalker1140

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
___________________________________________________

The Fellowship of the Wand
___________________________________________________

Minerva McGonagall sat at her desk writing her book when she suddenly stopped. Something was missing and she didn’t know what. Then it hit her she started searching her pockets fervently until she found what she was looking for it was a very old wand that she had found in a cave some years back. She stared at it intently.

___________________________________________________

Harry was standing next to a big willow tree and it looked like he was waiting for someone. When he heard a carriage he jumped and headed over to the road, “Your late,” he said to the man driving the carriage.

“I am not late Mr. Potter a wizard arrives exactly when he means too,” he said plainly. He had a very old black hat on that matched the black robes he was wearing and which made his white beard stick out. They both started to laugh.

“Dumbledore I’ve missed you so much,” Harry said. He jumped of the side of the hilltop trying to fall into Dumbledore’s open arms but missed the cart by about a foot and landed on the ground with a loud *thump* Dumbledore looked down Harry had done a belly smacker in the dirt which made Dumbledore start to laugh harder.

“That’s not funny,” he said starting to stand up. He began to spit dirt out.

“Well, shall we go?” Dumbledore asked. Harry nodded and started to climb onto the cart.
___________________________________________________

Knock Knock Dumbledore stood in front of Minerva McGonagalls door waiting for her to open up.

"Yes, yes what is it," she stuck her head out the door. "Oh Albus it's you!" She moved out of the way to let him in.

Harry walked forward only to get the door slammed in his face. "Okay," he said, "I'll just wait out here."
___________________________________________________

“How is life going for you Minerva it looks as if you haven’t aged a bit?" DUmbledore asked.

“It’s going well I suppose,” she seemed kind of uneasy.

“Well that’s good.” Dumbledore wasn’t very observant at times like these so he didn’t much notice the uneasiness in her voice. “Are you ready to party Minerva?” Dumbledore said excitment written all over his face.

“Yeah I’m ready to party are you ready to party Albus?” Minerva responded in the same way, happy to get off the subject of her age.

“Yeah I’m ready to party are you ready to party Harry?” There was no reply. “Harry?”

___________________________________________________

The party had begun. Everywhere people were mostly eating and dancing and most everyone was drinking it was turning out to be a pretty good party.

Fred and George Weasley stood against a wall waiting for the right moment until Dumbledore would leave for some reason. Both had a plan up their sleeve but they wouldn’t be able to get anywhere close to the firecrackers unless Dumbledore left so they waited. And then the moment had arrived Dumbledore had left to go and eat. They snuck onto the back of the carriage and Fred randomly picked the biggest one there, “This should be good,” he said.

“Then grab it and lets go,” George said. They carried the firecracker inside the tent and stuck it in the ground, George lit it, “This is going to be exciting he said.” The firecracker started to lift up and then it exploded into the air. The firecracker turned into a flaming dragon and was flying around the tent where everyone was, everywhere you could see people dropping down trying not to get hit by the dragon. After a couple more seconds the dragon exploded into beautiful colors.

“Wow…lets get another one.” Fred said. They started to head back to the carriage to get another one when someone grabbed them by the ear.

“Fred and George Weasley, I should have known.”

Later as Minerva walked onto the stage people started chanting speech speech. She started a speech, “Hello everyone, you know I’m not to well with farewells,” she laughed to herself well with farewells, “so I will make this short and simple,” she felt for her pocket, “and I will just say good-bye.” She disappeared and everyone just stared at the empty stage. Dumbledore stood up and headed for Minerva’s house he had an idea about what was going on.

___________________________________________________