Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Lord of the Wands by ShadowWalker1140

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
______________________________

Harry turned around noticing that Ron had stopped following him.

“Ron what is it?” he asked.

”Nothing, it’s just I’ve never gone farther than this point,” Ron answered.

”Well...” Harry thought for a moment. Coming up with nothing he decided to say, “You’re just a chicken! Moooooooooo!”

”Um...Harry?”

”Yeah.”

”Chickens don’t moo.”

”Yeah well...you would know you...you...chicken!”

”Another pointless conversation between Mr. Harry Potter and Mr. Ronald Weasley," said a voice from behind them. Harry and Ron froze. Slowly they turned around.

”You’re both asses,” Harry said looking at Ron’s two brothers.

”Takes one to know one!” Fred shot back at him with the look of hate. George gave him a high five and started laughing trying to lighten the mood, it wasn't working.

Ron looked at Harry and whispered, “I always knew he needed therapy but anger management?”

Harry looked at him. “What is that? Anyways what do you two want?”

”Nothing really. We got bored from running from that Old Man Jenkins after we stole some vegetables.” It was George who answered.

”Yeah,” continued Fred, “He’s like slower than molasses.”

”Which is pretty slow,” George said.

”Go figure,” Fred said.

"Did you two take your medication today?" Ron asked.

"Maybe......" Fred said.

"What's it to you?" George continued.

"Nothing. Sooooooo..........you guys wanna come with us?"

"That depends, what are you doing?" Fred asked.

"To sum it up walking to our doom," Harry said.

"Sounds good to me," Fred said. "How about you George?"

"I'm in....I think...." George answered.
______________________________

Harry, Ron, Fred, and George walked along the side of the road. They were heading for the pub that was up ahead. As soon as Harry put his foot on the road there was an eerie silence and then they heard a high pitched scream.

”What was that?” Fred and George asked.

”I don’t know, but I think we should get off the road,” said Harry as he was backing up.

”I think you’re right,” Ron said just so he didn't feel left out.

”Hey Ron did you take your medication today?"George asked.
______________________________

”I think they’re over here!” shouted a muffled voice.

”Well then, GO CHECK IT OUT!” yelled a high-pitched voice.

”Yes sir,” answered the first voice. “Man I get no respect,” He mumbled to himself, “I mean, it’s not my fault he sat on a whoopee cushion and screamed.”
______________________________

Harry was hiding with the others under the invisibility cloak that he found conveniently placed in his sack. He watched as a cloaked figure walked in front of them and then farther forth. He turned around as he heard a twig snap. Harry looked down. It was one of the twins.

”I know you’re out there!” He started towards where they were hidden. They all stepped back and turned to run just as the cloaked figure pulled out his wand. ”Avada Kedavra!” It missed by a couple centimeters, “Damn it.”

”You couldn’t hit water if you fell out of a boat!” Harry shouted back with laughs coming from Fred, George, and Ron.
_____________________________

They kept running until they reached the door of the inn, which had seemed a lot closer before they were attacked. They entered it and found an empty table.

”Mental note to self,” Harry said, “stay off the road.”

”Agreed,” everyone murmured.

”I’m going to go get some butter beer,” Ron said. ”Harry, do you want any?”

”Yeah, but I’ll just come up with you.”

Harry stood up with his hands in his pockets. He was fingering the wand.

”What can I get you?” The bartender asked.

”Two butter beers,” Ron said.

Harry pulled out the wand while waiting for the drinks. He was admiring the glow that it gave off. He was bumped into by one of the other customers in the bar and the wand was knocked out of his hand. He dove for it. “Raider!” he shouted. The next thing anyone knew was that Harry was gone.

”Harry! Harry, this is no time for hide-and-seek!” Ron yelled at the spot where Harry had been.
______________________________

Harry looked around him. He wasn’t in the bar anymore. An eye appeared in front of him.

“I see you!”

He jumped back and dropped the wand. Everything around him started to come into focus.
______________________________

”Harry!” Fred, George, and Ron yelled at him.

”What the bloody hell happened!?” Ron yelled into his ear.

”I don’t know.” Harry was looking dazed.

”What does Raider mean?" Fred asked.

”I don’t know…”

"Maybe he's on medication too."

"Shut up Ron." George said slapping him along the head. Harry looked up at everyone, they were giving him funny looks.

"Lert's all agree to stop with the medication thing because it's not funny anymore," George said.

"Alright," Fred and Ron agreed.

The next thing Harry knew was someone was grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and was hauling him up the stairs.

”What the...”

”Shut up and don’t ask questions, said a harsh voice.”

Ron, Fred, and George turned around, "And that goes for you to Harry," they looked around, he was gone, "Harry?"
______________________________