Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Sirius Black and the Drapery of Doom by capella_black

Printer
Summary: The last day of Sirius's life. He's got a lot of free time to hit the bottle and brood on life, memories, people, etc. Order members come and go, and it all ends with the battle and a certain mysterious veil.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Substance Abuse
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 10 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 14955 Viewcount: 27268
Published on: 09/13/06 Updated On: 06/26/07





1. Chapter One by capella_black [ - ] (1721 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own Sirius Black (too bad for him) but I am foolish enough to try and get inside his head.
2. Chapter Two by capella_black [ - ] (1961 words)
Sirius gets a little break from the lonely monotony of his morning...
3. Chapter Three by capella_black [ - ] (1543 words)
Memories of Tonks, Remus, Andromeda, and the Sorting Hat. :D
4. Chapter Four by capella_black [ - ] (1105 words)

5. Chapter Five by capella_black [ - ] (751 words)
More like the end of Chapter Four, but whatever...
6. Chapter Six by capella_black [ - ] (1033 words)
I think it's time to wake up old Sleeping Beauty here. If you weren't aware, his unusually long nap was due to my getting caught up in another fic, a collaborative version of The Werewolf Prank that I did with zgirnius. It's good, I highly recommend it. :D

But I never meant to abandon grown-up Sirius, and I vow to carry him through the rest of this day to his death. In a reasonable sort of timeframe, hopefully. Enjoy!

7. Chapter Seven by capella_black [ - ] (1157 words)
A mad compulsion to get this part out has kept me from my homework all day. Hope it's worth it. Please let me know on the feedback thread.
8. Chapter Eight by capella_black [ - ] (1341 words)

9. Chapter Nine by capella_black [ - ] (1295 words)

10. Chapter Ten by capella_black [ - ] (3048 words)
Sorry for the delay, but in order to write this chapter I had to contact the Department of Mysteries and try to wheedle some information about magical love and death out of them. They were pretty cagey about it, especially when I told them I was writing for a Muggle audience, but — well, let's just say I have my ways.