Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The WPP by FullofLife

Printer
Summary: At a time when much of the wizarding world is celebrating its triumph over evil, a select few are grieving, mourning and hoping beyond hope that the one they have to thank for their victory is still alive. As impossible as it seems, Harry James Potter is missing. While Rufus Scrimgeour begins renovating the world he rules over, Hermione Granger sets out with a new Muggle friend to delve into the mysteries of a secret organization and to discover what really happened to Harry Potter.

Meanwhile, two revered war heroes face the unthinkable: the fact that the world they know and love is coming to an end, and they must help it on its way. Sent by the Minister for Magic to a world like no other, they must overcome their personal problems and fears and learn to be the best of the best.

And as if that isn’t enough happening in the world already, a new evil is rising, a new power coming to light. To survive the wizarding world will not only have to fight a Dark Lord – they must also battle the corruption and evil in their own government.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Character Death, Substance Abuse, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5046 Viewcount: 6523
Published on: 09/14/06 Updated On: 07/13/07





1. Prologue: He's Still Alive by FullofLife [ - ] (1545 words)
Yes, I am J.K. Rowling. And as I have nothing better to do with my life, I am writing fanfiction. Yup. Uh-huh. Review, folks! Review! :D
2. Part 1 - Oblivion || "Chinwag and Compunction" by FullofLife [ - ] (2141 words)

3. "The Longest Prophecy" by FullofLife [ - ] (1360 words)