Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Just Another Love Story by HarrynHermione_06

Printer
Summary: Love. Hate. Anger. Relief. Sadness. Join a teenage Lily Evans as she boards an emotional roller coaster, courtesy of our favorite raven-haired teen. Yes, I'm talking about James Potter.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 9 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 11607 Viewcount: 41834
Published on: 09/14/06 Updated On: 02/04/07





1. Chapter 1: The Invites by HarrynHermione_06 [ - ] (1217 words)
Hey guys! This is my first attempt at a Marauder fic, so I hope ya'll like! Please read and review, it helps enormously! I'd like to thank my friend and beta, beauty and brains, for helping me out oh-so-much!
2. Chapter 2: Let's Get This Party Started! by HarrynHermione_06 [ - ] (1115 words)
Hey Guys! Sorry it took so long to update, chapter 2 kept getting deleted before the modds could review it! Well, I hope you like and review!
3. Chapter 3: Minor Kissing Games and Major Confusion by HarrynHermione_06 [ - ] (1093 words)
Hey guys, sorry it took a while, I had to fix some things, well, I hopw you like! I'm thinking of putting up my other story, I think you Harry'Hermione shippers will enjoy. Tell me if you'd like that!

4. Chapter 4: Snogging Arrogant Prats by HarrynHermione_06 [ - ] (1479 words)
Ok Guys, I'm sorry for the wait, I was hoping to get this up by my birthday (November 15th), but it keeps getting deleted before the mods review it....SORRY!!! I love all of ya'll!
5. Chapter 5: Sorting Things Out by HarrynHermione_06 [ - ] (1094 words)
Hey Guys! I'm trying to get this up sooner than last time, but I'm also trying to get my other story, Best Friends, and my one-shot, Trouble in Paridise, up...so It might take some time to get this one up!
6. Chapter 6: The Poem by HarrynHermione_06 [ - ] (1130 words)
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, I was trying to get my H/Hr one shot up, but It's taking a while...So here you go! Perhaps the last update of the year 2006!! I'd like to point out that I did not come up with James' poem...I found it on the glorious internet...and I'd like to give a huge thank-you to my Beta, Beauty and Brains, and I urge you to read her fics! She's only got one out now, but her others, which are in progress, are amazing! Wel...Happy Holidays!
7. Chapter 7: Revenge is Sweet by HarrynHermione_06 [ - ] (1305 words)
Hey Guys! Happy Christmas and Merry New Years! Belated, of course. Well, here's the next chapter of Just Another Love Story....Enjoy!! Also...I realize I haven't been putting my Disclaimer....not good.....I OWN NOTHING!!! I AM NOT WORTHY!!!
8. Chapter 8: Almost Perfect by HarrynHermione_06 [ - ] (1698 words)
Hey Guys! I know I said I'd update at the beginning of the week, I'm sorry! Schools been crazy, along with dance and stuff, so now was the quickest day I could update, hope you enjoy!
9. Chapter 9: Thinking Brings Lovers Together, but Tears Others Apart by HarrynHermione_06 [ - ] (1476 words)
Hey Guys!! I know I said I'd update last week, and I did!! It's just that my stories have been deleted before they reached the mods. Thanks for sticking with me through the story, and a big thank you to my beta, beauty and brains!!