Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Casting Grouch by remus R us

Printer
Summary: What if, all the world's a stage, and the characters of HP fan fiction are actors? This is the story of what happened between 'gigs', when characters meet in the Great Hall to share their complaints about how they're portrayed. Dumbledore has been rooted out of retirement after 'dying', James has doubts about Harry's paternity, Remus rants, and Voldemort does a Gilderoy.

In short, mayhem ensues.

These are not Jo's sterling characters. This group of players has been forced to enact some of the most atrocious parts in fan fiction-dom, and they're all primed and ready for the casting grouch.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4153 Viewcount: 3028
Published on: 09/14/06 Updated On: 09/21/06





1. One Shot by remus R us [ - ] (4153 words)
A parody on stereotyping in fanfiction soon became a full time story and hopefully a series. I am deeply indebted to Kerichi, terrific writer of the best RLNT stories, for her helping hand online and an apt summary. My thanks to Laurabeth(FA) and Jan(MNFF) for their guidance. ‘CAPS LOCK TENDENCIES’ is a phrase I credit to After the Rain, a writer with a wicked sense of humour. ‘Mostly Harmless’ is of course Douglas Adams, but seems suitable for Remus. Right Said Fred’s popular song ‘I am too sexy’ has been mangled and I have given credit in a surprising quarter.


Disclaimer:

HP and others belong to Jo
Wish I owned Remus, though
Don’t know why this obsession
Over a figment of imagination
My husband objects, you know.