Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Wolfsbane by Potter

Printer
Summary: The Wolfsbane Potion is a very delicate potion and should never be tampered with. When someone decides to, the consequences can only be deadly.

Sequel to The Moon Divides and it is strongly recommended that you read that before this.

Excerpt from Chapter Five - Accusations and Proposals:

Snape raised his eyebrows, acting as though he hadn’t had a clue as to what she was talking about. “Come again Lupin?”

“You know darn well what I’m talking about. What did you do to my daughter’s Wolfsbane Potion?” Snape laughed bitterly and stepped back, thinking that Rachael might be infuriated enough to do something drastic.

Rachael took a step forward and grasped the front of Snape’s robes.

“Don’t act like you don’t know!” she yelled. “This has never happened to her before! You’ve been making her potion, what did you do to it?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said mildly. “Are you implying that I may have somehow tampered with it?”

“Yes that is exactly what I’m implying,” Rachael snarled. “Now tell me what you did to it so I can help my daughter!”

“I really have no idea what’s going on.”

“Snape, stop acting stupid! My daughter can die from this! Dumbledore’s already told me that, and if she does than you’re going to be the one who pays! I will not lose the only family I have left!”

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 48465 Viewcount: 27995
Published on: 09/16/06 Updated On: 11/03/06





1. Wolfsbane by Potter [ - ] (4932 words)

2. Black's Heir by Potter [ - ] (3470 words)

3. January Moons by Potter [ - ] (3330 words)

4. Recovering by Potter [ - ] (5133 words)

5. Accusations and Proposals by Potter [ - ] (3941 words)

6. Hogsmeade by Potter [ - ] (4068 words)

7. More Than You Could Ask For by Potter [ - ] (3893 words)

8. A Rift Mended by Potter [ - ] (3708 words)

9. Confessions and Duels by Potter [ - ] (7686 words)

10. Life Is a Precious Thing by Potter [ - ] (7485 words)

11. Epilogue by Potter [ - ] (819 words)