Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Art of Lion Taming by The Queen Marauder

Printer
Summary:

James Potter and Lily Evans have become a legendary couple in wizarding history, an extremely talented pair that later became parents of the Boy Who Lived. However, it is not as widely known amongst magical folk that they did not start off, in their early days at Hogwarts, as being very fond of one another. Here is the story of the eventful education of two of the most intelligent, witty, stubborn, and fiery tempered witches and wizards in Hogwarts history as they learn that it takes a lion to tame a lion.



Disclaimer: Please pay attention because this is the only time I will say this. I AM JK ROWLING. Also please note that that was a complete and utter lie. Thank you for your time.
--The Management



Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 5502 Viewcount: 3359
Published on: 10/07/06 Updated On: 10/17/06





1. When the cubs board the train... by The Queen Marauder [ - ] (3198 words)
Greetings all Harry Potter nerds out there, and welcome to my very first fanfic! Not much more to say, except that I will be updating my site in the near future and from now on will be conveying any messages to you, my future fans (am I being too presumptuous?), there. Oh, and by the way, enjoy!


2. Yet another near death experience... by The Queen Marauder [ - ] (2304 words)
Huzzah! Another chapter completed! I know it's a bit shorter, but it suited my purposes. I promise a nice long juicy one next time! Check out my fully updated site, and enjoy!