Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Eloise Midgen and the Acute Acne by eowyngirl

Printer
Summary: Well known for her horrible acne, Eloise Midgen is one of the least popular girls at Hogwarts. She is besotted with the one and only Ronald Weasley, but he only notices her to make fun of her. Her best (and only) friend Marietta Millen tells her to relax and enjoy life, but Eloise has seriously considered leaving Hogwarts permanently because only one person (Marietta) knows her for who she really is. Will she ever learn to be happy with what she's got?
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: General Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 10 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 16240 Viewcount: 29554
Published on: 10/28/06 Updated On: 08/07/08





1. A Remembrance by eowyngirl [ - ] (1108 words)
Disclaimer: Everything that's Jo's is Jo's, everything that's mine is mine. If you don't know how to tell the difference then why are you on this site?

A/N: Thanks to JKR, without whom so many good things would not have happened, and to my wonderful beta reader, Molly Weasley. Also, this is the edited version of this chapter- when I first submitted it, I forgot to include Susan Bones and Hannah Abbott. Oh well, a kind reveiwer over on harrypotterfanfiction.com pointed it out to me and I fixed it, so no harm done.

2. Bubotuber Pus by eowyngirl [ - ] (979 words)
A/N: This chapter is dedicated once again to JKR, my hero, my beta, Molly Weasley, and Lily Allen (check her out at lilyallenmusic.com). Enjoy, and please R&R!
3. Moving Up by eowyngirl [ - ] (1522 words)
Thanks to my wonderful beta reader, Molly Weasley!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of it that you recognize... unfortunately

4. You Need to Know by eowyngirl [ - ] (2012 words)
Disclaimer: Hello everyone- I'm not Jo. This isn't mine. Sorry.

A/N: I had fun writing the scene with Moody and I hope I portrayed him accurately- please leave a review to let me know how I'm doing! Also, thanks to my wonderful beta, MollyWeasley. I don't know what I'd do without her.

5. Hangman and Gossip by eowyngirl [ - ] (1841 words)
A/N: Happy April Fool's Day, everyone! It's the best day of the year! :)
6. Payback by eowyngirl [ - ] (2073 words)
Okay, so Marietta and Eloise yell at Renny, go to the library, and camp out in the Room of Requirement! Over all, a fantastic chapter to write. If you think it was a fantastic chapter to read, or if you thought it was hideous, or if you didn't think anything at all, please leave a review. You know you I love reviews. :) Well, read on!

Disclaimer: By the way, of course I'm not JK. How absurd!

7. Trust by eowyngirl [ - ] (1149 words)
A/N: Yay, the seventh chapter! Please leave a review!

Disclaimer: I'm not Jo. The Potterverse does not belong to me. Come on, people, you should know this by now.

8. Not Only Content by eowyngirl [ - ] (2015 words)
Sorry about the huge wait, but I have been unbelieveably busy, especially for being out of school! I'm curious to see how people react to this chapter... so please review. Thanks to my beta, MollyWeasley, for her wonderful insight and her clear head!
9. Apologies...and Patrick by eowyngirl [ - ] (2230 words)
Sorry it took so long to get this up...I've been really busy. And had a brain tumor. But anyway, now I've had surgery, so I'm all better. Mostly. So thanks for waiting, and thanks to my beta reader, Molly Weasley, because she's wonderful and I couldn't do this without her. Thanks!
10. C.A.A.A.T. by eowyngirl [ - ] (1311 words)
An interesting new organization appears...