Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Prewett’d: Wedding Tears, Funeral Tears by Mind_Over_Matter

Printer
Summary:

December 3rd, 1980

It is a dark day for Gideon Prewett.
His fiancé has died at the hands of Voldemort’s followers. His brother has been missing for two weeks. Now, numbness and desperation are beginning to get the better of him, and the line between Right and Wrong is fading.


This was a story of the Gauntlet, third run.

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Dark/Angsty Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 18530 Viewcount: 9394
Published on: 11/11/06 Updated On: 11/18/06






1. Chapter One: Hopeless by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (2348 words)
The Gauntlet was so much fun – a million trillion ‘thank-you’s to MithrilQuill, who organised the thing, and was my guide. This is the darkest story I have ever written, and I am incredibly glad that I have. It was a challenge, of course, but completely worth it in every way.

Just as a side-note, this is my second published story starring the Prewetts, and I’m writing another. They all come together into a series, which is what the ‘Prewett’d’ bit is all about.
Thanks to Chislarina, who looked over this chapter! *Waves*
AND finally, this first chapter covers the first and second prompts.

2. Chapter Two: A Man Can’t Fly by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (4219 words)
This chapter is made up of the third, fourth, fifth and half of the sixth drabbles.
3. Chapter Three: Madness and a Mission by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (4762 words)
And here we have the rest of drabble number six and the entirety of seven, eight and nine.


4. Chapter Four: Lost by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (2726 words)
Here we have the tenth and final prompt, as well as some of my conclusion.
Thanks for reading, by the way!

5. Chapter Five: Peace by Mind_Over_Matter [ - ] (4475 words)

And here we have the rest of my lengthy conclusion. I just want to also say a quick but hearty 'thank you' to Schmergo for your touching reviews.