Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

With you by Kaily_Kiss

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
a/n A big thanks to everyone who reviewed!

Chapter 3.
A late boyfriend


Ginny and Ron helped Hermione up. Hermione felt her face burning. “Are you ok?” Ron asked.
“I think so.” Hermione replayed quietly and still red. She is almost as red as my hair, Ginny thought and Ron and Luna thought the exact same thing. Nobody knew what to say next so they remained silent for a while.

Then Ron finally broke the silence: “Have a seat!” he said, pulling a chair over to them. Hermione sat down and looked at the worried faces of her friends. Of cause she knew what was about to be said, but she just sat there and looked at them.

“Hermione, we have to tell you something important.” Luna said breathing heavily. “About Ha-“ She stopped and broke into tears again. “I can’t say it!” she whispered.

“Then I’ll tell her.” Ron said, squeezing Luna’s hand. But before he could say another word someone knocked on the door.

“I’ll go answer.” Ginny said and before anyone could say anything else, she was already at the door. As she opened the door her mouth fell open. “Goodness Draco!” she yelled. “Goodness Draco” was a very good description of what walked into the room next: Draco Malfoy, dressed in a dark green suit and a bunch of red roses in his right hand! Ron jumped at the site of him, Luna shirked and Hermione gasped. Only Ginny remained clam since she knew what was coming.
“What a nice welcome!” Draco said smirking. He looked around for something to criticize and he had luck: “Well, well, well what have we here Loony and Ronald Weasel, Gin Weasel and Grangy!”

“What do you want Malfoy?” Ron said trying to keep his temper.

“Don’t fight!” Ginny said, shooting both of them dark looks.

“Only if Weasel can keep his mouth shut!” Draco said grinning his evil grin.

“Seriously Draco, what do you want?” Hermione gave him a questioning look.

“What about: “God Draco I haven’t seen you for years! How about dinner?” Draco said pretending to be hurt. Ginny, Luna, Ron and Hermione looked at each other. It seemed like Draco didn’t know about Hermione being married to Harry. The grin slipped of Draco’s face as he saw the looks on the others faces. He dropped the roses into Luna’s lap.

“Could we talk?” he asked Hermione “Alone?” he added.

“Er, sure.” Hermione answered. She looked at her friends. Ginny and Luna were nodding. But Ron looked like he was going to blow up any second. “Don’t mind him.” Luna mouthed behind his back. So Hermione went out the door, after Draco. Luna closed the door after them.

“So, were is my kiss?” Draco demanded, the moment after the door closed.

“Excuse me?” Hermione couldn’t believe her ears.

“My kiss!” Draco said firmly, moving closer. (a/n this story is not R rated! So don’t get any big ideas!)

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” He is too close way too close, Hermione thought.

All of it happened in a second. Draco grabbed Hermione, pulled her up and kissed her firmly on the lips. He released her right after it and Hermione lost her balance again since to wight of the baby was pulling her down. Draco who noticed that Hermione began to fall caught her just in time but then also saw what had caused Hermione to fall and his jar dropped.

“When did you get so...........disfigured?” He asked, eyeing her stomach.

“If you really want to know! I’m carrying a child!”

“Really? Who I never knew I was going to be a father!” Draco became exited. He began to talk about a sorts of stuff like: “Have any idea what we are gonna name it?” “We need a house or flat for sure!” And similar things.

“Draco! It’s not your child!” Hermione interrupted him.

“What?” he yelled.

“I married Harry after I left Hogwarts and then we decided to have a family.” Hermione said calmly.

“What? You married Scarface? But what about me?”

“After we broke up in our sixth year Harry took his chance and asked me out!”

“AND YOU SAID YES?” Now Draco was screaming. A healer who walked passed them gave him a very dark look and said: “Sir if you don’t mind this is a hospital!” Without another word she walked into room No. 1010.

“And I said yes.” Hermione repeated calmly.

“But I though we were going to marry after we leave Hogwarts.” Draco looked very confused now.


“We said that in our sixth year but after we broke up I though it was over forever.”

“Where is scarface anyway?” Draco asked.

“He........is not here. So please excuse me I have to go back.” She moved towards the door but Draco stepped into her way.

“You aren’t telling me the truth! I know exactly what happened to Scarface but I didn’t know about you and him. I figured you were gonna visit him so I came here to look for you!” he said simply.

“Just move. I really don’t want to argue with you.”

“What? You want go back and cry over scarface?” He looked at her like she was crazy.

“I have to be there when he wakes up.” Hermione answered coldly. She slipped passed him and opened the door. Just when Draco decided to follow her, she slammed the door shut.

“Women.” Draco muttered.





a/n Review! Review! Please Review!