Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

With you by Kaily_Kiss

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A/N: Please check out “Am I Me Or Am I My Dad?” By SamanthaKeo
A/N: This will be the last chapter! (I’m very sorry, but I will write another story!)


Chapter 5
The blushing bride


It was fifteen minutes to midnight when Hermione woke up. A sharp pain in her stomach kept bothering her. At first, she thought the baby was just kicking her like always, but then the pain increased.

‘Oh no,’ Hermione thought. Within seconds the pain increased even more. After a few minutes, the pain was unbearable. Hermione tried to scream for help, but she was too weak. Please Harry, wake up now, she thought. But Harry didn’t wake and nobody else was near enough to hear her. Hermione fell of her bed and rolled on the cold marble floor for a few seconds. She closed her eyes and tried to think about what to do. Hermione opened her eyes again and suddenly she saw...

***

“Hermione!” Luna, who had just rolled of her (and Ron’s) bed and was now laying there on the blue carpet, was breathing so hard one might think she had just finished a marathon. She had no time to think. Fast she tried to remember what had just happened in her vision. Yes, Luna had visions sometimes, but none of them had been this dreadful. Think Luna, think! Now it came back to her! She had been in St.Mungo’s room No. 1009. But there was something else that was bothering her right now. Hermione! She had been in her vision and…

“Oh no!” Luna nearly screamed. “The baby!” Of course she had no clue what it was like to have a baby, but she knew that it was not without pain. And Hermione surely had been in pain!

Luna stood up so fast that she almost fell over again. As fast as she could Luna ran out the room, down the stairs and into the living room. A dark figure was lying on the couch, snoring. Luna dashed to the figure and yelled into his ear: “Ron! Wake up! It’s an emergency!”

Ron slowly raised his head and looked sleepily at Luna. “Huh? What?” he asked her.

“Ron! Hermione needs help! I just had a vision!” Luna cried.

“What are you talking about?” Ron finally came to his senses.

“Hurry Ron!” she snapped and apparated, leaving a very confused Ron behind.


***

...Two figures coming towards her. Hermione gasped. No! It couldn’t be! Or?

“Help!” she managed to scream.

***

Meanwhile Luna had apparated in Diagon Alley, which was not where she had meant to land.

“What the-“ was all she could bring out of her mouth.

An elderly witch who was standing near by snapped at her: “Young lady! The word you were about to say would not be qualified as proper language! Also if you have something to say, you should speak in full sentences and not show your teeth like that! In my time, we would never have showed our teeth nor said an incomplete sentence! Only if it is an emergency, you are allowed-”

“Excuse me, but this is an emergency!” Luna cried. She apparated before the elderly witch could reply.


***

The first thing Luna noticed when she appeared in St. Mungo’s waiting lobby was the big sign above the notice board. “No visitors from 12 p.m. - 4 a.m.”

‘Shoot,’ Luna thought.

“Hello. Yes, I mean you,” a young, pale healer called.

Luna turned to face the healer. “Yes?” she asked.

“Didn’t you read the sign above the notice board?” the pale healer asked her back.

“Er, yeah,” Luna replayed, not too sure if that was the right answer.

“Well then you should know that you are not allowed to be here from 12 p.m. - 4 a.m.!” the healer snapped.

“But this is an emergency!” Luna cried furiously.

“I don’t care, you’re not allowed to be here! That’s the rules!” the healer snapped at Luna.

“You can’t do this! I have to see Hermione!” Luna shrieked, not even trying to keep her voice down.

“Hermione? You mean Hermione Potter? The woman is has just given birth to a child? With the now alive Harry Potter as a husband?” the healer asked excitedly.

“Yes! That Hermione! Exactly that Hermione! Will you take me to her?” Luna cried.

“Well...NO! RULES ARE RULES!” the healer snapped loudly.

“But...”

“No buts! Now get moving before I call the security!” the healer yelled at her.

Luna took a few steps backwards as if the healer was a growling dog, then turned and apparated back home.

***

The next morning when Luna appeared at St. Mungo’s, she was not chased away like the day (or night) before. Instead she was greeted by Ron, Ginny, Draco, and another healer. Ron grinned from ear to ear, Ginny was wearing a silver ring and so was Draco.

“Where is Hermione?” Was the first question Luna managed to ask.

“Oh, she’s fine if you want to see her,” Ginny answered simply.

Draco added, “And there is another person who is waiting for visitors, just like you!” All three of them started to grin. (Only Ron grinned even more.)

“Well what are we waiting for?” Luna grew excited.

So they went to room No. 1009.

As Luna opened then door she could not believe her eyes. There was one big bed instead two small ones!

“Luna!” two voices screamed at once.

“Harry! Hermione!” Luna shirked.

Luna ran over to the bed and hugged Hermione very hard. After she finished hugging Hermione she turned to Harry and gave him too a big hug.

“But how-“ Luna could not continue because a flood of tears came out of her eyes. Harry and Hermione both hugged her again. And so did Ron, who came over to them.

After Luna’s tears were dried, Hermione told the whole story.

“Well, last night when I went into labor, I feared no one would be there because no one could hear me. But I was wrong. Draco proposed to Ginny yesterday at their dinner-date. Ginny said yes. They were not too sure if you and Ron were still up, so they came to see me.

“When they entered the room, they only saw Harry at first but then noticed me laying on the floor. Ginny didn’t waste a second and called for help. And then the baby came! Oh, and by the way it’s a boy! Ginny called Ron. Ron said he would come but he had no clue where you were. Just when Ron had arrived, Harry woke up! It seemed like nothing had been wrong with him at all because when he heard that I had gone into labor he dashed to my side and said: “It’s going to be all right honey!” Later we found out that it was a boy and we named him. His name’s James Harry Potter. And that was it.”

“Wow. I really missed a lot,” Luna said.

“By the way, Ron didn’t yell at me for saying yes to Draco!” Ginny giggled.

“Ha ha. Very funny,” Ron answered.

“You want to see James?” Hermione asked Luna.

“Sure!” Luna laughed.

And they all went to see James.


THE END



A/N: Thanks to all my reviewers! I had a lot of fun writing this story! But my next story will not be so happy. So beware!