Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Draco, The Babysitter by mgle_teacher

Printer
Summary: After a potion goes awry, Draco finds himself as the newly appointed babysitter of one Hermione Granger, age: 4. As if that wasn't humiliating enough, his wand is confiscated by Potter and he is forced to do everything the dreaded Muggle way.

Note to my readers: This story has been on hiatus forever due to a variety of factors. I do hope to finish it some day, but don't hold your breath. Also, this is NOT a Dramione nor will I change it to be one. Lastly, I am in the process of rewriting this story so bear with me.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 16519 Viewcount: 65478
Published on: 11/15/06 Updated On: 10/22/07



Story Notes: Disclaimer: In its use of intellectual property and characters belonging to JK Rowling, Warner Bros, Bloomsbury Publishing, et cetera, this work of fiction is intended to be transformative commentary on the original. No profit is being made from this work.

Beta Readers:
Original Chapter 1: helgaandgodric [MNFF]
Original Chapter 2- 5: helgaandgodric and Gmariam [MNFF]
Original Chapter 6 -7: Gmariam [MNFF]
Original Chapter 8 - 10: red_and_gold [MNFF]
Original Chapter 11: dancingcarrot21 [MNFF] and elyaeru [LJ/PI]





1. Exploding Cauldrons by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1349 words)
This chapter was rewritten and re-betaed in November 2010. You can find the original version of the chapter here: Original "Exploding Cauldrons"
2. Hot Chocolate Musings by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1281 words)
I wasn't too happy with this chapter - I had a lot of kinks to work out before the real fun began.
Hopefully, you guys enjoy it.
I want to thank my wonderful beta helgaandgodric (Kate) for all her help and catching me on my word requirement. *hugs* And I also want to thanks Gmariam (Gina) for giving me her opinion as a 'consultant' =]


3. Libraries, Mudbloods, and Ferrets by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1345 words)
I want to thank my 'consultant' Gina (Gmariam) for putting herself in Draco's shoes, and giving me her honest opinion.
I also want to thank my wonderful beta, Kate (helgaandgodric) for catching me on all the grammar I usually call out others for doing.
And last, but not least, thanks for the readers who insist it's a funny story, even though I don't think I've gotten to the funny parts, yet! *hugs*

Enjoy!

4. Morning Tattletale by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1292 words)
I've been experiencing some writer's block, and I've been rather lethargic but I finally posted Chapter 4. Hope you all enjoy it!
I really agonized over Mrs. Weasley and Draco's characterizations/interactions.
I also want to thank my two wonderful beta readers: Gmariam (for her great insight) and helgaandgodric (for her killer grammar skills). You guys are the best!

5. Nap Time Drama by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1603 words)
I want to thank all my faithful readers *squishes* You guys are the best - I love your reviews, and feedback.
I also want to thank my two wonderful betas: helgaandgodric, and Gmariam. They're the best! Without them this story wouldn't be quite as fun as it is.

Again, much love, and enjoy!


6. Dinner Mishaps by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1318 words)
Props to Gmariam and helgaandgodric for their killer beta skills. =]
*loves*
~Ritta



7. Muggles Do It Better by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1548 words)
Props to my beta: Gmariam. *loves*
Also, thanks to all of you who emailed asking for updates XD
You're the best!
Hope you enjoy this chapter - I think it's the best by far; even though, it's not very funny.
Yes, Harry is a jerk. I have my motives. >>


8. Structure and Routine by mgle_teacher [ - ] (2018 words)
Thanks to red and gold/Andrea for beating this. I really appreciate it.


9. Tea Time with Meow by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1576 words)
Thanks to all who have left comments asking for updates. My apologies. Real life has gotten in the way lately. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for my DWFF, red and gold, for her killer beta skills. XD


10. Fewat v. Won-Won by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1570 words)
This chapter is dedicated to my favorite reviewers who've been reading this since it started and have continually encouraged me to "Plz Update!!!!" XD

This is sort of a boring chapter, lots of description is involved but it's to move the story along. I hope you guys still enjoy it.



11. I love you, Fewat! by mgle_teacher [ - ] (1619 words)
This chapter has been some drama to get done and betaed for a couple of weeks now. I'm sorry for not finishing it earlier, but inspiration has been lacking for a long time. However, as mentioned before, I'm not abandoning this story. I will finish it.
Thanks to the wonderful people who betaed it for me: dancingcarrot21 of Ravenclaw, and elyaeru of LJ.
And thanks to the wonderful reviewers I have. You guys are awesome!