Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

End of by rebellionofthebeaters

[ - ]   Printer Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: This is my opinion of what might happen. Enjoy and if you care to, review after. Thanks!
A girl with ginger hair let out a heart-wrenching scream. She turned to look back her eyes full of apology. Ginny then slumped to the ground, her arm falling on a girl with bushy brown hair. Hermione looked as if she had been killed while crying over Ron’s lifeless body.

“Ginny! NO!” screamed Harry. He had had to watch all of them die, one by one trying to defeat Voldemort as he had been stuck to the wall with a spell Voldemort had put on him before he had turned to finish off Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

Voldemort turned to Harry and said with a voice full of menace, “Oh, Harry was that your little girl friend? And those your little friendies?” He flicked his wand and Harry came crashing to the ground. As Harry was scrambling up, reaching for his wand Voldemort continued, “Didn’t put up a very good fight did they now? I thought at least the 3 of them would make me try a little bit. But what can you expect from a mudblood and those to red haired muggle loving fools?”

Harry had found his wand and was standing with it pointed at Voldemort’s chest. “Why don’t you just shut-up and fight me? I came here to kill you not to chat.”

Voldemort had his wand almost carelessly pointed at Harry. “You came to kill me?” Voldemort said with that high cold laugh mixed in with his emotionless voice. “Oh no Harry. I think you have it all wrong you came here thinking to kill me but instead it will be you that dies.” Harry shot a bolt of red light at Voldemort, but Voldemort flicked it away easily. “You think that a pathetic Stupefy spell is going to finish me off? Even if you finished off this worthless form I currently have, I would still come back.”

“If you’re talking about your Horcruxes; you won’t have that option any more.” Harry said.

For the first time Voldemort looked slightly fazed. “How do you know about those? Only my closest supporters knew.”

“Yeah but you forgot about Regulas Black’s treachery. I’ve destroyed them of your Horcruxes. There were some clever places that you hid them. Like the Slytherin’s Locket that was hidden in the Black house. Nobody would ever have thought that the locket would be there.” Harry did a complicated twist of his wand and sent a bright blue jet at Voldemort quickly followed by a purple one.

Voldemort who was looking more distracted deflected the first spell but was hit with the other. He stumbled slightly as blood burst from a cut on his chest. “You can’t have found out about those.” Voldemort looked Harry straight in the eyes.

Suddenly Harry say Uncle Vernon’s pudgy face yelling at him, then Aunt Petunia trying to force him in to one of Dudley’s revolting old sweatshirts, Malfoy’s face loomed up sneering at him and telling him that he was worthless and that he was surprised such trash was let into the school. He’s using Legilimency on me, thought Harry No all I have to do is get him to see me destroying his Horcruxes. Suddenly images popped up of Harry in his second year stabbing the fang through Tom Riddle’s diary, then of the of the broken ring on Dumbledore’s hand, of Slytherin’s Locket severed in half, the shattered remains of Hufflepuff’s cup, Voldemort’s beloved snake curled up dead and lastly of Ravenclaw’s wand broken in two.

“NO!” Voldemort screamed. He did not break the connection. He kept his mind linked to Harry’s.

He found out what he wanted to know so why is he still in my head? Harry thought confused. Images of the past few minutes came up. Ginny, Hermione, and Ron dieing. Grief took over Harry. Why didn’t they stay behind like I told them to? I didn’t want this too happen! I knew this would happen if they came. Tears flooded down Harry’s face. Ginny why did you come even after I told that I didn't want you to. Ron and Hermione you guys were always there for me even when you were mad at each other. I’m glad that you finally admitted your love for each other. One thought finally broke through his grief. Voldemort is wearing me down so that I won’t be able to do anything against him. Suddenly Harry cast a shield charm, redirecting the Legilimency to Voldemort. Harry had done this on accident once before when Snape had been “teaching” him Occlumeny. Images of Voldemort’s childhood flashed through Harry’s head. In the few seconds’ distraction that that gave him Harry screamed out the killing curse.

Voldemort let out one last high-pitched scream before he crumbled to the ground. Harry could not believe that he had finally defeated Voldemort. What would he do with the rest of his life? As he walked over to where the 3 most important people in his life lay he realized that there was nothing more in his life. His entire life had been devoted to his friends and killing Voldemort. He gasped suddenly. Looking down at his stomach he saw his own blood leaking out. I’m dying. I should try to save myself but I just can’t bring myself to. What point is there in living without them? Glancing down at his dead friends. At least I will be with everyone again soon. Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Sirius and Dumbledore… He reached down stroking the hair on Ginny’s lifeless head. “I love you, Gin. I’ll see you soon.” And with those last words Harry Potters eyes closed and he slumped down next to Ginny.