Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Married To the World's Biggest Git by AIsForAntlers

Printer
Summary: My name is Lily Evans Potter. "Potter?" you ask. Yes, Potter. I am married to the world's biggest git. I have decided to tell my side of the story, not only because I don't want our kids thinking I was "won," but also because I am currently bedridden with a pregnancy. Here is the story of how I fell in love with James Potter.

The first two chapters have been updated with a few minor details that will help me stay true to what the 7th Book has taught us about Lily. I'm currently working on a new third chapter, and hopefully, I won't ever leave this for so long again.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3007 Viewcount: 4927
Published on: 12/11/06 Updated On: 02/02/07





1. The Letter by AIsForAntlers [ - ] (1486 words)
Okay, so this is my first fanfic. I personally like the idea, but please tell me if you think it's too cliché. And many thanks to my Beta: Melody

Edit: I've updated this chapter so that it falls a little more in cannon to what we learn about Lily in the 7th Book. I will however say that I'm going slightly non cannon with the idea that they're meeting in Diagon Alley and not on the train.

2. Meeting the Git by AIsForAntlers [ - ] (1521 words)
So here it is. And let me introduce you to my favorite character, James! So this is just sorta a chapter to introduce James. Not much happens yet, but I promise it will.