Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Secret Files of Ronald Weasley by Ronsbiggestfan09

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
PART ONE




July 31st
It’s Harry’s birthday… he’s still at those horrible aunt and uncle’s house. Mum said he could come to the Burrow soon. Hermione’s already here, we sent some cakes and pies to Harry.
Letter to Harry from Ron:

Harry,
Happy birthday, mate! Hope you enjoy the food we sent you. Mum said you can come here soon! I’ll send you an owl saying when!
Ron


August 2nd
Harry is arriving today. In a few days, we are going to Diagon Alley to get school stuff. We need tons of new books this year! Mum was in a little fit about all the books we need.

Ginny and Hermione have been a bit secretive lately. They are acting quite weird, maybe it’s just a girl thing. How would I know?

August 2nd: Later in the day
Harry is here, arrived only an hour ago. Mum was in a wild frenzy to get Harry some proper food. I have just learned to STAY AWAY.

August 5th
I got a weird letter today. It came the Muggle way. The postman who brought it seemed a bit scared. Can’t think why though? I don’t even know any Muggles, unless you count Hermione, but she’s a witch and is already here.
The Letter:

Dear Ronald Weasley,
We are sending this letter regarding the application you sent us five years ago. Sorry it’s taken so long to reply back to you. We are pleased to inform you that you HAVE been accepted into the secret service/CIA trainee program. We are expecting you at the office at 8:00 sharp on Monday morning. The address is 12345 Happy Hill Street, London England. Thank You.
John Doe
(and YES, that really is my name)



Conversation between mum and I:

“Mum, I got some sort of weird letter in the mail … it came the Muggle way.”

“The Muggle way? Bring it over here, let me see this rubbish!”

“Here you go, Mum.”

“Ron, this sounds great! I think its time for you to experience new things!”

“Experience new things? What in the bloody hell does that mean? Do you WANT me to move out? I mean, really Mum, is that what you want? You know what? I’m just going to expose of this letter and pretend this never happened!”

“But Ron”“

I cut her off. I wasn’t going to go work for some bloody Muggle office! What is the Secret Service or CIA anyway? After that little row, I went up to my room. Harry came up shortly after to see what I was yelling about. I told him I just got a little hot, which was true. Then I told him about the letter, he explained everything to me. The secret service is some protection agency that follows around important people. I decided I’m just going back to school and pretend this never happened.

August 7th
We’re going to Diagon Alley tomorrow. I wonder who are Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher will be this year? I hope it’s someone cool!

This afternoon Hermione, Harry and I went into the garden and it was full of gnomes! So guess what? We had to get rid of them, there went our afternoon! Mum, hasn’t been very friendly lately. Well, Fred and George DID give here that canary cream the other day. That was wicked fun! Fred and George got in so much trouble though. I thought Mum was going to kick them out. It was so funny!

August 8th
We traveled to Diagon Alley today. We went to Flourish and Blott’s and we got loads of new books. Fred and George tried to sneak into Knockturn Alley, again, Mum caught them, of course. I don’t even know why they try anymore.

August 15th
The past few days have been quite boring. Hermione and Ginny haven’t been around much. They stay in Ginny’s room most of the day. Doing what is my question. Harry and I have been practicing Quidditch a lot. The twins have been staying in their room, too. Probably working on some new creation. I’m not getting involved, I don’t want to get into trouble with Mum.

August 29th
We’ll be leaving for school in just a few days. Mum has been really busy getting everyone ready. She is mad the women is! Harry, Hermione and I have been lounging around all day, savoring what we have left of break. We’ve done absolutely nothing, except Hermione who’s been practicing a few things. I think she’s still writing to that bloody Victor Krum! Grrrrrrrr!