Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Secret Files of Ronald Weasley by Ronsbiggestfan09

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
PART THREE




October 27th
Okay, when I went to the Hospital Wing, Madam Pomfrey laughed. She laughed! I mean, she’s suppose to be a mentor, a leader and she bloody hell laughed! Jeez… witches these days. Anyway, she said that my problem was hallucination. Yeah of course, who would think of that? She also told Harry why I am so weird. (Do you think I’m weird or out of the ordinary?) She said that I was……..a………that I was……..a, I don’t think I can say it. Okay, Okay, she said that I was…..a completely random person (and a very clumsy one too)! It was so devastating, Who would have thought? I cried myself to sleep that night. Dean tried to comfort me, but nothing would help. I NEED MY MOMMY! (breaks down in tears…sob…sob) At least…I have a few things to look forward to in my life. Like the Hogsmeads trip on Halloween. (sigh)


October 31st
It’s Halloween! Yay! There’s a Hogsmeade trip today. Then the feast is tonight! I need to get ready for Hogsmeade. Bye, write more later.


October 31st “ Later On
Okay, I was walking to Hogsmeade with Harry and Hermione and I tripped and fell flat on my face “ in the mud! It was baaaad! When I fell I sprouted a pig’s tail, ears and nose! I don’t know what happened! I (guess) I started rolling around in the mud and oinking like a pig. When I turned back to normal, Hermione and Harry were doubled over crying in pain from laughing so hard. I, myself, was covered in mud. Hermione did some brilliant spell to remove all the mud (and the nose, tail, and ears). Then we went on to Hogsmeade. We went to Honeyduke’s, Zonko’s, The Shrieking Shack, and all that good stuff. After awhile we got tired and headed back to school.
When we got back to school it was dinner time. As I was stuffing my face, all of my food disappeared!

Flashback

“Where’d all my bloody food go?”

“I don’t know,” choked Harry. A note appeared on the empty plate.

We tired of cooking so much, you eat NO more!!!!!!
House Elves of Hogwarts


I stormed out of the Great Hall screaming like a mad man, a fire burning in my eyes, my face red and my body shaking with anger. I stormed off towards the kitchens. When I got to the kitchens, I was too angry to speak.

“…Who is the bloody elf that is responsible for taking my ruddy food?” I screamed in rage.

“It is all of us sir,” cried a small house elf, “ we’s don’t want to cook anymore tonight, you eat half food we’s cook!”

I screamed. And screamed. And screamed. And screamed some more. “I’m going to Dumbledore!”

When I reached Dumbledore’s office, I remembered I couldn’t get in, but then I saw Professor Dumbledore strolling merrily down the corridor. “Professor, the house elves took all my food because they said I ate too much and that they didn’t want to cook anymore!” I said, all in one breathe.

“Really? Interesting…I will talk to them and see to it that they don’t do it again.” Dumbledore said with a clueless stare in his eyes.

“Thanks, Dumb…I mean Dumbledore,” I said.

End Flashback

By the time I got back to the Hall, it was almost empty. I didn’t see Harry or Hermione, so I just headed back to the common room. When I got back I saw that ugly brown hair sticking up from the back of a squishy armchair. Well, I found Hermione. He hair was so ugly! It was brown. It was ugly. It had a lot of static electricity. It was ugly. Wait…it was REALLY ugly. It drives my insane! Sometimes I want to sneak into her dormitory at 3:02 in the morning and shave it all off! Then I think how much worse it would be if she was bald. Maybe I could kill her cat! I hate that thing! It looks like…like a pig with overgrown ginger hair. Even though it has ginger hair (I LOVE ginger hair!), I still hate it. But I know I’M still sexy, with my ginger hair. Oh yeah, boy am I one sexy beast! You know you LOVE me! Dean Thomas does! Other people probably do. You know what? I’m getting kind of sleepy…

November 7th
I’ve realized Harry has a lovely soprano voice. I heard him singing in the shower this morning. I, myself, am a bass, but never the less he has a great voice. Yes…totally splendid…awesomely awesome.

November 12th
Something good and bad happened today. I was walking down a hill to Hagrid’s house and I fell face first down the hill! (A/N: Personal Experience!) I flipped over a rock and landed on my back right in front of Hagrid’s hut. I started balling like a baby. I kicked and screamed. I cried more. Then I kicked and screamed some more. Cry, kick and scream. Cry, kick and scream. Cry, kick and scream. Cry, kick and scream. I waited and waited and waited, and waited some more. Finally Hagrid came charging down the hill towards me. Then he tripped and fell. He landed right on top of me. It was great! I’ve never felt such a great sensation! I pulled his head down to mine and started kissing him. YUM! (just kidding) But it did feel pretty good though, except the fact that Hagrid weighs about 1,000 (maybe more) pounds. He finally got up off me and pulled me up. Then we went into his cabin for some tea. Then, when I saw it was getting late, I headed back to school (hand in hand with Hagrid, may I add). I entered the common room and walked straight to my dormitory with a broad smile across my face.

November 20th
I wrote a poem! Guess what its about? GREEN!!!! My favorite color. Well…here it is:

Green! Green! Green!
It might be the color of my spleen!
Green! Green! Green!
It’s the color of the bogies in my nose!
Green! Green! Green!
My favorite color is green!
Green, it is great!
Green! Green! Green!
Green is the color of my toe nail polish!
Green! Green! Green!
Harry and ‘Mione’s underwear is green!
That’s all I have to say about the color
GREEN!

Isn’t it wicked? I came up with is in Charms class today! I think I have a new love…poems. And I am so good at them too!










Read and Review please!! I know its not that funny, right now but…yeah… I need some ideas…Thanks! Part Four is written (well actually the story is done), and I will be posting it sometime soon.