Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Secret Files of Ronald Weasley by Ronsbiggestfan09

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
PART FOUR









November 30th
It will be Christmas soon! Yea! I’m so excited!!
I got in trouble for writing a note today. It was Potions of all classes…
THE NOTE:
My Dearest Hagrid,
I wrote a poem for you:
You, You big, big man
Whom I love so much
People say your ugly
But I think your beautiful!
Just because your giant,
It makes me love you more.
To me, you’ll always be
MY Hagrid
I hope you like it! I’m coming to visit you tonight!
Love, Ronald

That stupid Snape got hold of it and read it “ to the whole class. Malfoy blurted out “That giant! He’s cheating on me!” and then he ran out of the classroom, crying his eyes out. Then I said “No, he’s cheating on me!” then I ran out of the room, also crying like a newborn baby. Then Snape ran out after us crying, but nobody knew why. Wow, what a day! I shall conclude today’s entry with that...

December 2nd
Malfoy has been acting very strange lately. I think he has a disorder. He hasn’t been teasing me and he’s been very touchy-feely lately. Its just…weird. Not that its BAD or anything. Anyway…I have homework. Write later.

December 7th
Me and Malfoy were talking (a rare occasion) and we decided to just ditch Hagrid. We have decided to run off and elope at the terms end. I know it’s not like me but…what can I say? It’s the only cure for our sadness. A happy life is only a few weeks away! Sure, I would have liked my FIRST husband to be Harry, but life just doesn’t work miracles. I mean, he can be my best man. Mum will be so pleased to hear my news! I know she hates the Malfoy’s, but life can not be perfect. I’m so excited, I’ve always wanted to get married! giggle

December 11th
I’m fighting with Hermione, she thinks I’m “wrong” about this whole Draco thing. I was discussing our plans today at lunch and Hermione kept shooting me dirty looks. I think she’s jealous! You know WHY I think that? Well, she said this “ Ron, I’m so jealous of you!” then this whole fight started. After that she said “Could you be any stupider? You are so gay!” then I said “No I’m not!” Then she retaliated and said “Ron, yes, you are. You’re a guy…marrying a guy.” Then I said “Well, oh yeah, at least I got game,” and I snapped my fingers and walked away. Malfoy chased after me, followed closely by Dean Thomas. Malfoy, I guess, never found me because I didn’t see him for the rest of the night. sob

December 17th
At breakfast this morning I was sitting eating my eggs and bacon (Yum!) and Hermione came and sat next to me. She just sat and stared at me. She was scaring me (not that she doesn’t always). She was like a deer in the headlights. Her eyes grew wider and wider. Finally, she blinked (thank goodness), then she cocked her head to the side and moved closer to me. It scared me. What was she going to do? Was I in mortal danger? Her eyes (back to normal) met mine and she smiled. It was a kind smile. ‘Oh no’ I thought. ‘I’m doomed now! This is it, this was the end of my life, good-bye fellow witches and wizards!’ I closed my eyes, ready for the worst. I felt something soft touch my lips, it tasted and smelled, like cherries! (YUM!).
I opened my eyes and it turned out, Hermione Granger was kissing me! I heard Draco burst into tears next to me. I touched his knee, but then I think he put some kind of hex on me because when I tried to pull away from Hermione, I was stuck! My lips and her lips”stuck! This was bad! (At least her lips tasted like cherries”YUM!) I tried to scream, but I couldn’t, I got up and tried to run, but it was too hard. I tried to tell Harry to get Madam Pomfrey, and I guess he understood because he ran from the Great Hall. Soon after he left, he came back with the nurse trailing behind. Madam Pomfrey screamed when she saw us. She conjured some, thing, and managed to get us up to the Hospital Wing. But we were still stuck together.
Draco came to visit me later, I could tell he was still upset though.

December 21st
Draco said if we are going to get married I have to stop writing in a diary (secret files, I told him). I don’t even know how he found out about it! No one knows about it, except me and now him. I bet it was that Dean Thomas! I TOLD you he would find out about it, gosh, son of a friggin’ wizards hat!! He’s so stupid, I mean I know secrets about him, but I don’t tell anyone, nope, not ONE soul! Okay anyway, I told Draco that I would stop writing, but just for the sake of our marriage. We got in a little heat about it, but we are fine now. I’m still a little upset about it, but I’ll be ok.
By the way, Hermione and I aren’t stuck together anymore. She apologized right away once we got unstuck. I told her it was okay, then hurried off to find Draco.

December 26th
This is going to be tough, wow. This, I’m afraid, will be my last entry. I can’t put it off any longer. I have to do it, I have to end this now. I just need to say a few things. You have been my best friend through everything, thick and thin. I hope you will forgive me for letting you go! I know you are not a real person, or even a person at all, but, well, I’ve just become so attached to you. I guess I will go before I start crying. Bye…forever.
I love you, secret files.






This is the end of this story. I hope ya’ll liked it and got at least a few laughs out of it . I’m working on a new story that I shall be posting soon! Until then! R&R