Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Summer of Ninety Seven by SevenAndMoreToGo

Printer
Summary: Post-HBP, a lot of developments have begun to take place. While Harry is preparing himself for the big battle, You-Know-Who and his two-minded servant are too....So you have him bursting in the scene everywhere - in the wedding, in Mundungus' den, in Godric's and even in JKR's mansion...



For is a crazy universe where the real and literary worlds coexist - and the only person who hasn't read book 6 is none other than - Lord Voldemort!



Warning: severe OOCness



And what do readers say about it?



"HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is amazing! I love stories about Voldemort, and this one definitely does him justice. You have a wonderful sense of humour..."



Schmerg_the_Impaler, reknowned author of "The Dark Lord's Blog"



Chapter 3: Marital Mayhem…Part 4...The Last Leg…(the second last chapter) is waiting in line!
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 13969 Viewcount: 13139
Published on: 01/02/07 Updated On: 07/20/07





1. Chapter 1: A Plan in Process... by SevenAndMoreToGo [ - ] (2298 words)
DISCLAIMER: Well everyone knows that a certain Muggle-born witch owns all the characters, rights, indices and well 'outdices'. Anyone attempting plagiarism will award himself as much notoriety as Saddam Hussein. So please keep this in mind while reading and forgive my seemingly lack of inventiveness

2. Chapter 2: Of Scars, Families and Unbreakable Vows... by SevenAndMoreToGo [ - ] (3021 words)
DISCLAIMER: Neither do I own JK Rowling nor am I her. Because if I was, instead of trying to make my coagulated creative juices flow, I would be in Jo's seven bedroomed mansion, ransacking her notes, taking turns on Jessica's Gameboy and squandering her wealth. Well by the time I attempt to get there, enjoy my fic!
And oh yes, I also don't own Shakira.
Author's Notes: Patience is a virtue. And I learnt this the hard way when this chapter was rejected no less than five times while attempting to force it through MNFF. I thank my incomparable beta babekitty_92 who patiently filtered this chapter of errors and made it fit for the grammar-particular readers of Mugglenet! And I also thank Schmergo, the humour queen, who permitted me to use a small reference from her milestone work "The Dark Lord's Blog".
------------------------------------------

3. Chapter 3: Marital Mayhem...Part 1...Gate-crashing and Other Issues... by SevenAndMoreToGo [ - ] (3550 words)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own JK Rowling and neither her characters. And I don't want to own them anyway, they are too complicated. So I love to play around with them and unleash my OOCness!

Thanks to babekitty_92 for her terrific grammar-beta'ing.

And thanks to all the reviewers for their encouragement!

--------------------

4. Chapter 3: Marital Mayhem…Part 2...Lovelorn… by SevenAndMoreToGo [ - ] (3032 words)
Yes, it’s finally arrived – and my impeccable grammar-beta babkitty_92 and I agree that this is by far the best!

And as usual I don’t own JK Rowling or her characters but I will own a pre-ordered copy of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” in a few months time, over which my brother and I would have to wrestle.

I’ve noticed that due to interest in the OotP movie, HPDH and Equus, readability in MNFF has dropped a bit. Guys, come what may, MNFF rocks and do continue reading, fanficking and reviewing.

For who knows, JKR may also be secretly checking them out!

Hugs to all who reviewed and guys please criticize things too – as I do want to improve. There are a few more chapters coming up, and lots of laughs ahead!
---------------------------------


5. Chapter 3: Marital Mayhem...Part 3...Antidotes and Other Plans... by SevenAndMoreToGo [ - ] (2068 words)
I apologize for not updating for so long. Even for a story as inept as this one, why even Dolores Umbridge does not deserve to be at a cliffhanger, just because authors like me delight in writers' blocks! I deserve PUNISHMENT!

*picks hand-shaped back-scratcher from computer table and slaps left buttock*

There you go! Now you can read the fic in peace, and do remember babekitty_92 who has freed the fic from grammatical errors.


WARNING: slight slash (but rest assured neither the author nor the story support homophobia)

[a/n] (please delete after reading) Please pass specifically to Elle[a/n]

* * *