Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Truth, Dare, or Double Dare by MrsRuebeusHagridDursley

Printer
Summary: Its a quiet sort of day in the Gryffindor common room. The Marauders decide to lighten things up with a little Truth or Dare. But, they think that's boring. They have their own version......
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 5213 Viewcount: 32418
Published on: 01/06/07 Updated On: 07/20/07





1. Let the Game Begin by MrsRuebeusHagridDursley [ - ] (931 words)
Sorry that this first chapter isn't very funny, I had to give things a little momentum. I promise, it will get funnier!

I would like to the my beta, phily, who I found on the forums! Remember to review!

2. Round 2 by MrsRuebeusHagridDursley [ - ] (924 words)
Another not funny chapter. (However, a few of the Dares are quite humorus if I do say so myself.) This chapter explores Lily a little bit, her thoughts are in italics.

Thanks again to Phily for the awesome betaing! Remember to review! Also, if you would like to be dared or asked a truth in one of the later rounds, just leave your name in a review. EDIT: Sorry, no more reviews for putting people in. You can still submit one of course, but no more guarantees. I'm so sorry guys! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Taking it to the School by MrsRuebeusHagridDursley [ - ] (1017 words)
You know the drill, right? Review!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. In the Room of Requirement by MrsRuebeusHagridDursley [ - ] (1438 words)
So, I hope I got everyone's names into the story. I apologize sincerely if I didn't. If I missed you, please feel free to take a cookie. Also, I don't think everyone who requested their name got equal parts. Again, I aplogize for this. That's just how it worked out. Feel free to have a cookie to ease your pain.



I also apologize that it took so long to get this chapter up. Please forgive me! *gives out more cookies in apology*



******************************************************************************

5. Well, Tomorrow Came by MrsRuebeusHagridDursley [ - ] (903 words)
*cries* Yes, its really true, it's all over now! This is the final chappie! I'm going to miss writing for this, its really like my baby almost!



So, what do you guys think about a sequel? It would probably focus more on the romance, and just continue with the Maarauders' general lives. Probably not another game though. Tell me in a review what you think, please!



I would like to thank all those readers who have been with me since the beginning and kept on reviewing! They were the reasons I wrote some days. And of course, Phily, my amazing beta for putting up with all my mistakes. Anything wrong you see here is totally my fault.



And, Anna, I included him in here just for you. I hope I did him justice.



***************************************************************************************