Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Imagine the future by hattiepotter

Printer
Summary: A whole year has passed since Harry decided that he would not return to Hogwarts, and it has been many months since he left Ginny after Bill and Fleur's wedding, with no explanation of where he was going. Will their relationship survive after all that has changed, or is it too late? What do they both see when they imagine the future?


Sequel to 'Last days in the sun' - reading that is not necessary but does set the scene for this story!

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 11777 Viewcount: 8200
Published on: 01/12/07 Updated On: 02/27/07





1. Sunlight through the window by hattiepotter [ - ] (4182 words)
Woopee a sequel! 'Last days in the sun' is one of my favourite stories, so I was very eager to write this once I had realised what I could do to continue it! I'd love to hear what you think, hp xx

2. Rumours and rows by hattiepotter [ - ] (4193 words)
Harry is interrogated by a journalist eager to tell the wizarding world the truth about his year, then he, Ron and Hermione must say goodbye to Hogwarts. Ginny seems happy to have him back, but is there something she's hiding?



Sorry for the delay! x


3. Moonlight through the trees by hattiepotter [ - ] (3402 words)
Tension between Harry and Ginny continues, but what will it spark when the anger provokes Harry to continue Ginny's sudden outburst of feelings with his own? The world has changed, causing the pair to begin imagining the future...


The last chapter, and it's a right little shocker ...