Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The Only One Who Could See Her by Kattelena Riana

Printer
Summary: No one can see or hear Hermione. She can't touch anything, or do anything for that matter, for she has no effect on the world around her. She finds that her body is without her spirit, and only one can help her. Hermione Granger must get help from the only one who can see her, Draco Malfoy, or she will be stuck inbetween the world of the living, and dead, forever.
















Disclaimer:J.K. Rowlings characters. Based on Just Like Heaven.
















Chapter 6 is being re-betad.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 5 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 13165 Viewcount: 14550
Published on: 01/12/07 Updated On: 07/30/07





1. Realization by Kattelena Riana [ - ] (1310 words)
A big thanks to my beta, kathyhermy123!
Disclaimer:J.K. Rowlings characters. Based on Just Like Heaven.


2. Annoyed to Insanity by Kattelena Riana [ - ] (3048 words)
Sorry for the long wait. This capter has been rejected at least 15 times. Hopefully it will go through this time. Thanks to all my betas, kathyhermy123, no_day_but_today, and james_fanatic. Thanks so much for reading, enjoy!


3. When All Else Fails by Kattelena Riana [ - ] (2388 words)
A big thanks to my beta kathyhermy123 for helping edit the story so it could be posted. I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter and I appreciate reviews. Thanks for reading!


4. Dumbledore's Help by Kattelena Riana [ - ] (2670 words)
Here's the next chapter. Sorry for the long wait, but I had to think of something and how to apply it, etc. A big thanks to my beta kathyhermy123! You're awesome! Reviews are much appreciated. Thanks to A_Pink_Lady for giving me the idea of including Harry and Ron!


5. The Diary Of Lily Evans by Kattelena Riana [ - ] (3749 words)
Sorry for the long wait, I had a bit of writer's block combined with my the Deathly Hallows which resulted in the long wait. I have finished writing the story, so updates should come faster. A giant thanks to my beta kathyhermy123, she's been amazing and has just been a wonderful beta. Reviews are always appreciated.