Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

You Make Me Feel Confused by darkpink_lily

Printer
Summary: As Lily Evans and her best friends enter their fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, they can hardly wait to see the school again - nor can a certain foursome of Gryffindor boys. But none among the fifth-years imagines the paths ahead of them - the bonds that will grow between them; the ways they will drift apart; the loves they will find - and, least of all, their own destinies.

Hi, to the few people who are actually waiting for this story to be updated. Hopefully Chapter 2 will be up soon, I just have to fix a few technical things. Sorry for the long wait but I've been having trouble getting the chapter up.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: James/Lily
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 747 Viewcount: 1711
Published on: 01/16/07 Updated On: 01/23/07





1. Prologue/ Chapter 1: How the Marauders came to be, at least officially by darkpink_lily [ - ] (747 words)
THIS IS A PROLOGUE. Please do not delete it, because I think that is what happened last time. All the chapters after this are longer.
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or basically any of the things I am writing about. J.K. Rowling is one of the most brilliant writers ever and I am just glad she lets us build off her stories. All her characters, setting and everything belong to her and Warner Brothers. All of the text and my characters are copyright me to me so please don't steal them from me, at least not obviously. Also huge thanks to my brilliant typist for slaving away to type pages and pages of this story in only one day ( thats what best friends are for). You are awesome!