Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The School of Insane Students by Hogwartzgrl479

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Harry Potter woke up Saturday morning knowing today was going to be odd. Last night he already had detention with Filch and missed dinner and by the time he got back to the common room he was to tired to notice the party happening around him. He checked his watch and noticed that he had missed breakfast. A loud thud disrupted him from his thoughts. He looked out of his curtains and saw Ron lying on the ground like he had just fallen to the ground. Ron's mouth was wide open making him look like he was about to cry, but instead he started to laugh hysterically.

"Hey Harry, missed you ha ha ha at dinner ha last night." Ron said wiping a tear from his eye. "The punch was great ha ha ha."

Suddenly the door burst open and in walked Hermione staggering a little bit, she collapsed surprisingly into Ron's lap and both of them started laughing hysterically.

"Oh Harry me and 'Mione here have confessed our undying love to each other last night, to bad you missed it. Oh well." Both of them laughed at Harry as he got up and felt there foreheads.

"Are you two okay?'' questioned Harry.

"Harry your hair is messy." stated Ron.

''Harry's hair is always messy." Hermione said.

Both of them laughed at this obvious statement for several minutes. Harry didn't leave until they started kissing.

Harry headed down to the common room where he found the room in a chaotic situation. Some 7th years were singing "Ring Around the Rosie" and spinning out of control. Neville had somehow managed to get himself stuck in the curtains. Angelina seemed to be doing a rain dance. Ginny was running around the room with a lighted torch yelling something in Irish that Harry guessed didn't give off a good meaning by the way she looked. Colin, Dennis, Sheamus, Dean and Percy were doing a horrible impression of The Backstreet Boys, but most shockingly Harry saw what looked like nine Slytherins tied to a pole with hay scattered around them.

Suddenly Harry was pulled to the ground by the Weasley twins. "What is going on with everyone today?" asked Harry.

"Nothing. Hey guess what. Were playing capture the flag with the Slytherins and we don't even have a flag." replied George. Both twins started laughing hysterically.

Harry got out of there death grip and started to the door but was stopped by "The Backstreet Boys" singing "The Shape of my Heart."

Harry pushed threw them, headed to the door and an arrow was thrown at him but he dived to the ground and looked over at person who threw it. Ginny looked down at him and hissed "Next time I won't miss."

At this statement Harry ran out of the room ignoring the calls for help by Neville.

Harry decided to head to the library where he thought it might be more safe.

On the way he dodged a game of dodgeball, some more couples who have confessed there undying love, three more spear throwers, and a battle of the bands had seemed to broken out between 98 Degrees, Good Charlotte and Simple Plan. There were more kids tied to poles and children swinging from the chandeliers. Harry might have thought it funny if he wasn't so confused. But where were all the teachers?

He found refuge in the owlery after seeing the library was being used as a war zone for paintball.
Looking in the owlery he had realized that someone had set all the owls free. Harry looked out the window and found all the teachers hopping around in rabbit suits.

He fell asleep in the owlery with his head buzzing with questions. Some hours later he was waken up by a very smiley Ron.

"Get up sleepy head. Dinner time, Hermione said she save us some punch." said Ron literally hopping out of the owlery.

On there way to great hall Harry noticed that the hallways were deserted and quiet. Well except for Ron singing Happy Birthday at the top of his lungs and doing cartwheels down the hallway and except for the occasional student tied to a pole. The great hall was in a rather surprising position. No war or spears being thrown around and no one was singing. No one was even eating. Everyone was just drinking the punch. The most chaotic place was Hermione standing on top the table with a huge bowl of punch, hexing anyone coming to close to steal her punch. She looked as if she was conducting an imaginary orchestra with her wand.

"Ron, Harry, I saved us some punch." yelled Hermione as she jumped off the table toward them. Ron caught her around the waist and smiled. "Thanks love." said Ron pulling a goblet out of nowhere and starting fishing out cupfuls for him and Hermione to share. When Harry looked in the punch bowl [already half of it was gone due to Ron and Hermione's frantic drinking.] He was very surprised [though now nothing seems surprising now.] to see it was a periwinkle color.

Harry knew that this wasn't right and ran out the great hall towards the library. When he finally got there the paint from the battle had covered everything. It looked as if fifty or sixty toddlers had painted all over the walls. Grossed out, Harry ran to the section that he had only seen Fred, George and Hermione in. Hermione's been to all the sections of the library so she's an exception, but Fred and George had only been over here once and that was because of them spiking the punch at the Christmas party. Harry smiled at those memories where only a few students had gone completely bonkers. But know the whole school and the teachers.It was a lot to handle

Harry grabbed the largest book and began his search. Most of the books he found where how to do it and how not to get caught but he needed what the effects were. Then he found a rather small book hidden by blotches of purple paint that title was "The results of spiking. Are you sure you know whats going to happen?" Harry skimmed through the book until one page caught his eye.

The ''Bonkuris Nutus" Harry read through the page.

The 'Bonkuris Nutus is a complex potion to be put in a punch. It is always put in the punch by a speck of magical dust found in old magical castles usually by accident. The speck will cause the potion to turn periwinkle after the drinker drinks it. After the first glass the potion will stay periwinkle. The punch will cause the drinkers to go completely insane and the only way for it to stop is to wait 48 hours for the drinkers to become completely immune to it.

Harry sighed. Well at least it would be over soon. He closed his eyes and hoped he could make it through another day. Then suddenly a paintball came his way and he used the book to cover the orange ball about to hit his head. No they had come back from dinner. Run. That all that came to his head. He got up grabbed the biggest book he could find and ran out of the library.

Harry collapsed onto his bed and replayed the last hour in his head. The students had conjured up some skateboards and those little barbie jeeps and the hall way became a traffic jam impossible to get through without being ran over. He never even heard half the words Luna Lovegood had spewed out during her being cut off by Professor Vector in his little G.I. Joe Jeep. Then in the common room the whole group seemed to be in a rousing rendition of the YMCA. Hermione seemed to be leading the dance while Ron did the Funky Chicken facing away from everyone. Then suddenly a boy around thirteen years old flew into the room disrupting the dance.

"I'm super hero D. and I'm here to proclaim my love to Hermione Granger."

A gasp suddenly filled the room as Hermione did an over dramatic faint and was caught by Ron. Then suddenly she opened her eyes and said rather loudly "Must have fallen a sleep for a minute Ha Ha. Superhero D, I cannot be with thee for thy is in love with sir Ronald."

"Ok" replied Super hero D and he jumped out of the window and flew into the night.

Then a loud shriek filled Harry's ear as he turned and blocked a dagger being thrown at him with his hand. *Mental Note* never block sharp objects with hands. He looked at the thrower all ready knowing who it was but saw to his surprise that there where two Ginny's. What, two Ginny's. Then he focused and realized that one was Ginny, But the other girl was taller, longer hair and blue eyes. But otherwise, they had the same fiery red hair color and the same wicked smile planted on there faces. Harry recognized this girl as Mary who he had seen studying with Hermione, and having a reputation for flying on her broom at odd hours of the morning.

"Sorry Harry dear, I missed. I was trying to get Dennis." She turned to the other girl and said "Mary got any more ice cream?"

"Lets go ask Rupert. Bye Harry!" exclaimed Mary and the two girls literally flew out of the room. Harry had never heard of this Rupert guy in his life.

Harry took one more look around the room and saw George poking a girl that he rognized as Marybeth a shy Ravenclaw that enjoyed puzzles and licking stamps and then there was Katie trying to get the YMCA started again but no one really cared anymore because Daniel, a fifth year that hardly ever talked was giving everyone free therapy pillows.

Harry lay on his bed his head pounding with pain and his hand still bleeding.

He was not looking forward to tomorrow.

*PLEASE REVIEW
JUST SAY GOOD OR BAD. ONE WORD WOULD BE FINE!