Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The School of Insane Students by Hogwartzgrl479

[ - ]   Printer Chapter or Story Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter Notes: One morning Harry wakes up to find the school in a chaotic mess. Everyone has gone completely insane except for him. Pretty mindless story with just good humour
Dedicated to my wonderful betas--HermyRox12 and Sour. Apple. I couldn't have done it without you guys!
******************

Please don't let them eat me. Oh Merlin, what if they eat me? What if they make me drink the punch or tie me to a pole like the other students? What if they make me put on those weird little acrobatic outfits? Wait, no one is wearing them anymore. On second thought, where is everyone?

These thoughts and many more flowed through Harry Potter's head as he was carried down the corridor to his doom. He realised that besides the people carrying him and the few kids tied to poles that there was no one else in the hallway. As he was carried down further through the halls he also realised that they were headed toward the Great Hall.

As the group headed toward the doors leading into the Great Hall, two second years greeted them in cheerleading outfits and neon green pom-poms. They started jumping up and down squealing like two pigs on helium when Harry was carried by. Suddenly the doors flew open and Harry was greeted by a burst of noise.

Everyone seemed to be on top of the tables and screaming while chugging down more of the periwinkle punch. Harry was let down on a huge white pillow the size of a baby elephant. The pillow was on top of the teachers table so he was facing the entire group. He noticed all the teachers smiling and waving at him through the windows all still dressed in their rabbit suits.

He looked behind him and Ginny was standing there looking quite normal. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a green peasant top. She had no gun but was holding a staff with a phoenix carved on the top of it.

'Well, At least it isn't a gun.' As he thought this flames shot out of the phoenix's mouth. 'Oh great, she has a flame-thrower.'

Harry backed away from Ginny still sitting on the pillow. Ginny looked down at Harry and smiled at him and fell on to the pillow next to him. She laid her head on his shoulder clutching the flame-thrower to her heart and smiling up at Harry. He smiled a bit nervously back down at her.

"Harry! They're coming!" Ginny whispered.

"What?" Harry asked. "Who's coming?" Now Harry was scared as he looked around the room.

"Why, surely you know Harry?" Ginny was now bouncing in anticipation.

"Watch." She pointed towards the side door that he went through during the Triwizard Tournament in his fourth year.

Dean Thomas was standing by the door holding a trumpet and wearing what looked like some purple poofy pants, a purple vest and a purple hat with a pink flower on it. He picked up the trumpet and blew into it, and everyone became silent

"I announce the...uh..." He looked down at his hand. He silently read something and then looked back up smiling.

"The Hogwarts River Dancers." A loud burst of river dance music came from nowhere and the door flew open, and in came the river dancers dancing between the tables. They where all wearing purple. All the boys had smiles to rival Lockhart's, and all the girls had mounds of curly hair on their head. The feet where all in perfect rhythm while everyone was clapping. Ginny was bouncing up and down next to Harry. She was clapping her hands and laughing.

"Now." All the noise including the dancers stopped instantly.

"I introduce the Lord of the Dance." Harry looked at the door expecting to see Michael Flatley appear but standing there was none other then Ronald Weasley. He tapped his foot once then again, and then he kicked higher then anyone should be allowed and danced out into the front of the dancers. Once again everyone went into perfect rhythm with a few amazing solos done by Ron.

"And now. " Everyone stopped except Ron who was doing a furiously fast move with his feet not even looking at the door where everyone else was staring.

"The Lady of the Dance." Harry watched in complete shock as Hermione came dancing out into the hall, her hair in huge curls. Ron stopped dancing and watched Hermione with much interest. She started dancing circles around Ron. After a minute she stopped to challenge Ron. He gladly accepted and both of them went into a heated dance off.

Harry was too mesmerised by the feet and limbs flying about that he didn't notice the students start to collapse around the Great Hall. It wasn't until Ginny fell into his lap that he noticed Ron, Hermione, and him were the only ones conscious. He looked at Ron and Hermione and watched them fall to the ground. He ran up to them and looked down at their sleeping bodies. His watched beeped and he knew it had been forty-eight hours.

He watched as the entire room started getting up and looked down at their outfits. Everyone seemed to have perfect knowledge of what happened, and they all seemed pretty embarrassed. Ginny came up behind Harry and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry about the spear, Harry," she mumbled. He just smiled at her, put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her next to him. She smiled a bit and flipped on the flame-thrower smiling at the flames. Harry looked down at Ron and Hermione as they came out of their sleep. They both looked shocked at their outfits, but as the past days memories came flooding back they looked at each other and smiled. Ron grabbed Hermiones' hand, and she laid her head on his shoulder. At least now they didn't have to go through the awkward 'I love you' thing, Harry thought to himself.

"Sorry about everything, mate." Ron said to Harry.

"Harry, we had no control..." Hermione started to explain. Harry put up a hand to stop her.

"It's okay, I know everything," Harry told them. Hermione and Ron sighed with relief and settled back into their little hug they were having.

"Hey, I never knew you two could dance like that." Harry laughed at Ron and Hermione, as they blushed but still smiled nonetheless.

Everyone who passed Harry mumbled an apology for trying to attack him. The four friends headed back to the doors as they passed the teachers trying to regain their composure. They were all out of the rabbit outfits, except for Professor Flitwick who was playing with his ears.

"These rabbit suits are a lot of fun. I think I'm going to keep mine." Harry heard Professor Flitwick say to Hagrid.

Harry smiled to himself as they left the hall. He had Ginny back, Ron and Hermione were together, and all was right with Hogwarts. Now all he had to do was work out the Horcrux deal.

He missed the punch already.