Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

To Love Life Again by lucilla_pauie

Printer
Summary: There's magic in dates.

Harry and Ginny and the Weasleys believe this.

This is why they send their poor Hermione to her granny’s cottage in Ireland on February twenty-ninth, Leap Year, hoping she could also leap back to life and perhaps to love once more, five years after losing Ron in the war.

Hermione doesn't know it, but her parents and the Weasleys plus Harry are not content seeing her slaving away with paperwork and living by routine with a dead look in her eyes.

In Ireland, amidst the hills and the romantic whispering of the mountain breeze and the sea, in the handsome seaside village of Ardmore, someone is waiting for her.

…someone waiting for something to complete his own return to life.

Someone named Andrei MacElroy...or so he claims.

This had been entered into the New Year Challenge At the Sign of the Green Dragon and won 2nd Place (insert very undignified *squee* here).

Rave reviews. Not your usual Dramione fic. The sequel is up. ~Then Somebody Bends~


Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 7 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 29461 Viewcount: 30750
Published on: 01/25/07 Updated On: 02/23/07





1. Existing... by lucilla_pauie [ - ] (4154 words)
Disclaimer: Two good reviewers, sfhpfan and Daydreamer, had reminded me to put this in. Thanks, guys.

Nearly everything Irish in this story, the setting, the names, are taken from Nora Roberts's novel about the Gallagher siblings, "Jewels of the Sun".

I am not Irish, not even European! So please just smile indulgently when you see some mistakes (like, I hope I am right that Spring begins to arrive by the end of February,hehe). Whew! Someday, I'll go there.

I promise though, that the plot is mine. And the name Blenkinsop Waterbut is a product of Jan's (MagicalMaeve) creative juice of course. While the rest of the characters and names are regeistered trademarks of WB, bought from our dear Jo Rowling, who is right now cooking up DH for us in her cauldron.


2. How to Light a Fire by lucilla_pauie [ - ] (3697 words)
Disclaimer: Again, all things Irish and some names are borrowed from Nora Roberts's Jewels of the Sun.

I gave the title of my source as proof of confidence that I am not plagiarizing plot, character or dialogue--oh, except, Jo Rowling's characters, hehe. ^_^


3. Turning Around by lucilla_pauie [ - ] (3999 words)

4. Pumpy-umpy-umpkin by lucilla_pauie [ - ] (4303 words)

5. Pins and Needles by lucilla_pauie [ - ] (4092 words)

6. A Total Thaw by lucilla_pauie [ - ] (4469 words)

7. Loving Life by lucilla_pauie [ - ] (4747 words)