Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

New Beginnings by Ron x Hermione

Printer
Summary: Ron and Hermione are in love, and nothing can stop their relationship. Or so they thought.

A terrible tragedy happens in Ron’s family. The two try to sort out their problems. But Ron just doesn’t have the will to pick up the pieces. Will he have the strength to carry on? And will Hermione help him through it?

Excerpt:

She finally pulled away. “Are you alright? Do you need anything? Because I can just-”

Ron shook his head slowly, not even looking at her. He was in a daze. Hermione gave him a weak smile. “You’re really taking this hard, aren’t you?” she asked him gently. She put a soft hand on his shoulder.

Ron turned to look at her with an angry and hurt expression on his face. “Hard? HARD?” he yelled. He pushed her arm away.

Hermione almost gasped. This man didn’t sound like Ron at all. She hadn’t meant to offend him in any way.


This was originally written for the February One-Shot Challenge. I am Ron x Hermione, of Hufflepuff.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 3032 Viewcount: 2583
Published on: 01/31/07 Updated On: 02/01/07





1. New Beginnings by Ron x Hermione [ - ] (3032 words)
This was written for the One-Shot Challenge. I am Ron x Hermione, for Hufflepuff. Please review!