Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Barmy With Love by FenrirG

Printer
Summary: Love comes in all shapes and sizes... doesn’t it?

Luna Lovegood has always believed in things that others don’t. And we’re not just talking about Crumple-horned Snorkacks and the Rotfang Conspiracy--Luna believes in things like House Elf equality and love on first sight.

As soon as he meets her, Barmy the house elf knows that she is different. She sees him as a fellow, an equal. But will she ever see him as more?

In this romantic comedy (featuring Luna Lovegood and a very original character, readers will learn a whole host of answers they've all been dying to find out. Just how weird is Luna Lovegood? Does the Crumple-horned Snorkack really exist? And, most importantly, what is with with those raddish earrings?



Chapter 2, Two Radishes and a Pear, is up!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 2192 Viewcount: 4341
Published on: 02/07/07 Updated On: 03/06/07





1. Lovely, Loony, Luna by FenrirG [ - ] (1059 words)


This was originally supposed to be a one-shot, but I now think that it will extend to two or three chapters. It's my first attempt at humor, so I'd love to hear what you think about it! (I haven't hit the funniest parts yet, so don't worry!


Also, as difficult as it is to believe, I am not JK Rowling. JK Rowling, a woman I have never met and has very likely never met me, owns Luna Lovegood, house-elves (as long as she doesn't give them clothes), and the magical world my story is set in. But the plot, happily, is my own. (So is Barmy, but he doesn't like to think that way).

2. Two Radishes and a Pear by FenrirG [ - ] (1133 words)
Luna Lovegood, House Elves, and the magical world this story is set in belong to JKR and her alone.

A HUGE thanks to my wonderful beta Jen (Hokey) for fixing up my chapter. *huggles*