Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Bheith Aris by Tagidi Riva

Printer
Summary: Sometimes a place can play a profound role in a relationship. For Harry and Ginny, that place is The Bheith Aris. The Bheith Aris is a wizarding inn located in Cork, Ireland. At three pivotal points in their relationship the inn leaves them with more than they came with.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Harry/Ginny
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 11153 Viewcount: 7324
Published on: 02/14/07 Updated On: 07/12/07





1. The Inn by Tagidi Riva [ - ] (3476 words)
I recently bought knee pads so I can kow tow to J.K. Rowling whenever needed. This is her potterverse, I just tinker with it.
To Moony and Maiamadness, you are both goddesses of the written word.

2. Many Happy Returns by Tagidi Riva [ - ] (4407 words)
The Potterverse belongs to J.K.R but my thoughts belong to me.

When you find out you are going to be a parent, it is both the most amazing and scariest moment in your life. It is life altering and affirming thing that can ever happen to you. Here is to parents both old and new.

To my kids, biological and surrogate, love ya lots.
To Nuw, I promise you, two will be harder than one but it will be twice as worth it. To Maia, thanks for the help yet again and Moony, you are the greatest.

3. Lost But Not Forgotten by Tagidi Riva [ - ] (3270 words)
As always the genius of J.K.R is my muse. She created it, I just love it to peices.

This is for my little cyber twins and the person that gave them too me. I have never recieved a better Mother's Day present than this year. You two really are my SJ's.

Thank you again Maia. You are amazingly fantastic.