Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Priorities by Skipper424

Printer
Summary:

The Great Wizard War has ended and a lot of things have changed in the magical world as a result. Perhaps the most significant change is the fact that the existence of wizards and witches is no longer a secret to Muggles. Hermione Granger is the new head of the Muggle Liaison Office and her life has become hectic since the end of the war. Historically under utilized and under funded, the Muggle Liaison Office has become one of the busiest arms of the Ministry. Ten to eighteen hour days have become standard for her and it is beginning to take a serious toll on her personal life, namely in her relationship with Ron.

This story was written for the February One-Shot Challenge and got an honourable mention!


Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Ron/Hermione
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 1 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 4984 Viewcount: 1813
Published on: 02/24/07 Updated On: 02/24/07





1. Priorities by Skipper424 [ - ] (4984 words)

This one-shot is for the February One-Shot Challenge. I am Skipper over on the MNFF Beta Boards and I am a member of Hufflepuff. I’d like to give special thanks to joybelle423 for doing such a wonderful job beta-reading despite the fact that I tried to trick her by cutting off a large chunk of the ending on the draft I sent. Ending it with a dancing galleon doesn’t make very much sense at all, does it? Thanks again!