Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Luna Lovegood and the Charmed Circle by Hotrav

Printer
Summary:

Luna Lovegood's wedding is just weeks away. She must juggle wedding plans, running a business, locating one of her dearest friends, and living up to the secret deal that made her the editor of her own newspaper.



For the wedding date is just a week before the culmination of that secret pact Luna had made with two of her former D.A. schoolmates. The secret pact caused Luna to drop out of school during her seventh year. A deal that will put Luna up against the powers-that-be at the Ministry of Magic and the Daily Prophet. A deal that may eventually cost her the family business: The Quibbler.



The main story takes place three and a half years after the final battle with the Deatheaters and the final defeat of Thomas Marvolo Riddle.




Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Other Pairing
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 11 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 33461 Viewcount: 36059
Published on: 02/25/07 Updated On: 09/19/07





1. Chapter 1 - The Blonde Boggart by Hotrav [ - ] (1272 words)

Note: Gabrielle Delacour’s age has not been exactly established in the Harry Potter books. Harry estimates her to be around eight at the time of Tri-Wizard Tourney. For this story, I establish Gabrielle’s age to have been ten years old at the Tri-Wizard Tourney.


2. Chapter 2 - Wrackspurts and Gobstones by Hotrav [ - ] (1441 words)

3. Chapter 3 - Odder than Me by Hotrav [ - ] (1609 words)

4. Chapter 4 - Inquisitors Fall by Hotrav [ - ] (1578 words)

5. Chapter 5 - Second Saddest Day by Hotrav [ - ] (3249 words)

6. Chapter 6 - One should know where one’s going by Hotrav [ - ] (2004 words)

7. Chapter 7 - The Thirteenth Use by Hotrav [ - ] (3151 words)

8. Chapter 8 - Awakenings by Hotrav [ - ] (3954 words)

9. Chapter 9 - Quibblers and Truehearts by Hotrav [ - ] (6720 words)
In the Harry Potter Canon, Mr. Lovegood does not have a first name. For my story I have dubbed him Linus Lovegood. Linus is an ancient name which goes back to Apollo. However, the reason I chose this name is because I can see Linus and Luna sitting in a pumpkin patch on All-Hallows Eve certain that this year the Great Pumpkin will arrive.
10. Chapter 10 - Charmed Circles by Hotrav [ - ] (3545 words)
* - The first line of the song sang by Luna Lovegood and Penelope Clearwater Weasley is taken directly from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix CD #5 track #16 of the U.S. edition of the audiobook
11. Chapter 11 - Mother Eagle by Hotrav [ - ] (4938 words)