Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

He Just Doesn't Fancy You by mgle_teacher

Printer
Summary: It has been six years since Voldemort died at the hands of Harry Potter. The Wizarding world has moved on, and flourished. However, in the deep of London, one young man struggles to seduce his friend of five years as she remains inept and in the dark regardless of the subtle ways he tries to win her heart.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Hermione/Draco
Characters: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 6328 Viewcount: 9904
Published on: 03/04/07 Updated On: 04/21/07





1. A torch carrying Slytherin, and a thick-headed Gryffindor by mgle_teacher [ - ] (3274 words)
I got the title and story idea from the book he’s just not that into you by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo. In no way am I trying to infringe on copyright laws, and I am not making any money out of this.
On another note, this is my first published Dramione, I hope you guys enjoy it! I walso want to give props to my wonderful beta: helgaandgodric (Kate) *hugs*
Furthermore, this is a two-part one-shot. Enjoy!



2. A peace sign, and a kiss by mgle_teacher [ - ] (3054 words)
Props to helgaandgodric who betaed this for me, and is a fellow Dramione shipper. =]

I hope you all enjoy this second part. It took me a while to finish it, and I really agonized over the ending, but it just seemed right.