Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Holly by A_Pink_lady

Printer
Summary: Voldemort's gone....but the Death Eaters aren’t. Ron, Hermione, Harry and Ginny’s lives are completely changed when a mysterious girl appears, claiming to be from the future. But is she really who she says she is? And what has happened in the future that so desperately needs to be changed?

6 years post HBP

H/G and R/Hr

(DH spoilers are very minimal, just in terms of a use of a name- it doesnt follow canon storyline wise)
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 15 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 58718 Viewcount: 55090
Published on: 03/21/07 Updated On: 08/25/09





1. Holly by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (1292 words)
Ok this is my newest story. For those reading 'changing history' dont worry, i have written a lot of chapters that just need to be beta'ed. Anyway, about this story... the beginning might be a bit confusing, but more will be explained in later chapters. I hope you enjoy this chapter
and let me know what you think, i think this is my fav story so far! Oh, thank you to Natasha Johnson for beta'ing this story!


2. Talks and Firewhiskey by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (2028 words)
Heres chapter 2, i hope you like it. Chapter 3 is with my Beta right now so updates shouldnt be long off.. Tell me what you think of this chapter please...i love reviews


3. The Morning After by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (2280 words)
I originally wanted to wait and post another chapter of Changing History first, but i havent got the chapter back from my beta yet, so i thought i'd update here. This chapter is a transition sorta chapter, but things will pick up after the next chapter! Hopefully, you'll still like it, please review and let me know what you think, any thoughts, theorys, bits u like, hate, anything!


4. Her Mothers Best Friends Daughter by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (2729 words)
I hope you guys like this chapter, i'm quite fond of the ending...Anyway, please let me know what you think!


5. Kidnapping And Memories by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (3347 words)
Heres the next chapter, but i'm afraid updates will be a bit slow until mid june, i've got my big exams from now until then-those in UK will know- GCSE's. Very big and scary. Enjoy the chapter!




6. Revelations by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (3870 words)
Well, heres the next chapter, i hope you enjoyt it and pick up the clues i wrote in here, and hope it answers a few of your questions...enjoy and please leave a review about what you think!


7. Adjusting and Clowns by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (6428 words)
Okay here it is, the longest chapter to date, and i quite like this chapter! Hopefully, more people will review this time...*Hint Hint* anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think!


8. Different Sides to the Witch by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (4629 words)
Sorry for the LONG wait for this chapter, i had some problems with it, but i will update the next chapter asap! I want to thank Natasha Johnson who beta'ed this chapter, but unfortunately had to stop beta'ing this story, and thank you to harry_victoria for taking on my story and beta'ing this chapter! Enjoy and let me know what you think!


9. A Red Head's Wrath by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (5887 words)
Sorry for all the problems with this chapter, but i hope it'll be accepted this time. Thank you to harry_victoria, my wonderful beta!


10. Bonding and Proposals by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (4861 words)
I'm no good at titles, but i think this title fits.
I hope you all like this chapter, let me know what you think, reviews encourage me to update more! Enjoy!


11. "We're Engaged!" by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (4774 words)
Thank you to my fabulous beta harry_victoria, and happy holidays everyone!


12. Cheesy Puffs and Chocolate Cake by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (3497 words)
I’m not a big fan of this chapter, it starts angsty, but I’ve tried to lighten the mood a bit, and have realised that all my attempts at trying to make something cheerful become a little bit mad. I hope you like this chapter anyway, I sort of like it. Let me know what you think, whether you like my type of cheerfulness or whether I should stop it.




13. A Stubborn Little Witch by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (3977 words)
I am so sorry for the long wait, but in my defense, I'm in the middle of my AS level exams, and I've pretty much had no time to re-edit this chapter after it got rejected... I'm so sorry... I hope you like this chapter anyway and I'll try my hardest to update soon!


14. Carrying On by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (3764 words)
I am so sorry for the wait. I hope you like this chapter, its not action packed, but I hope you'll like it anyway.
15. Meant to be by A_Pink_lady [ - ] (5355 words)
I am so sorry for the ridiculously long wait for this chapter- I put it down to laziness, intense amount of schoolwork, and loss of muse. Until recently, I have sort of fallen out of the Harry Potter fandom- due to another one I obsessed over. There was meant to be one more chapter in between the last one and this event- but it was just filler, so I cut it, you’ve all waited long enough, and that is why there is such a jump in the time frame. I’m going to start actually getting down to the action now, and try and cut out a bit of the filler. For anyone who has still been waiting for an update since I left it, you have the patience of a saint. This should have been up a good few weeks back, but as usual, the chapter got rejected, so I apologise for the even longer delay.
Anyway, I hope you like this chapter anyway, and let me know what you think. I know its quite cliché, but I couldn’t imagine in any other way.