Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Dear Conscience by Pussycat123

Printer
Summary: Mini-fic with 3 parts.

Dear Reader,

I am a troubled girl. Everything that could go wrong, seems to go wrong. Throw in the biggest pain in the derriere a girl has ever had to put up with, a best and worst friend that you both love and hate, and a sister you just purely hate, and what do you get? My life. So that’s why I need an outlet – someone to yell at, someone to blame, and someone to draw some kind of twisted comfort from. Who better than my conscience? And how do I keep in contact with said conscience? Through writing letters to it of course! Need some convincing?

Well, I hurl a lot of verbal abuse about, make mistakes that could cost me everything I hold dear, and occasionally I get things – sort of – right. And where else could you read about lipsticks, rhubarb crumble and foam fights all in one mini-fic?

Well, I think I’ve convinced you enough. Don’t tell me you’re not tempted! Read my personal letters addressed to my conscience, and be amazed and enthralled at how utterly unstable my life is ...

Sincerely,
Lily

Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Marauder Era
Characters: None
Warnings: Book 7 Disregarded
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: Yes
Wordcount: 8748 Viewcount: 7124
Published on: 03/24/07 Updated On: 05/14/07





1. Dear Conscience (Where Do I Start?) by Pussycat123 [ - ] (2543 words)

2. Dear Conscience (It's Me Again) by Pussycat123 [ - ] (3751 words)

3. Dear Conscience (Now What?) by Pussycat123 [ - ] (2454 words)