Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

The E-Journal of an Evil Janitor by Schmerg_The_Impaler

Printer
Summary: It's the sequel to "The Dark Lord's Blog," guys! (And girls... and, I don't know, gender-neutral people and centaurs and walruses and parameciums and shrubs and stuff.)

Several months have passed since Filch came into possession of Voldemort's magical powers, and he has taken over Hogwarts.

With Filch serving as The Dark Lord Snoogerblossom, the position of Hogwarts caretaker/janitor is open. Seeing as Voldemort wants his magical powers back, he and his extremely attractive new sidekick, Mungo Phelps, go undercover at Hogwarts, with Mungo posing as a transfer student and Voldemort posing as the new janitor. Wacky high-jinks ensue.

Join Voldemort as he tries to get back his magic, kill Harry Potter, steal Gryffindor's sword to make a shiny new Horcrux, romance Minerva McGonagall, discover Sirius's secret to becoming a chick magnet, and swallow a teaspoon of his pride to mop up spills the Muggle way and wear an unflattering uniform! WARNING: Extremely silly and very out-of-character.

If you haven't read "The Dark Lord's Blog," well, what are you doing? GO READ IT NOW! Just click on my author name and you'll be directed to my chaotic author page, which lists all my wacky stories.

This is on hiatus, dudes. Ooh! But it was twice nominated by nice (and insane) people for the Best Humour Fic award in the Quicksilver Quills thingy!

Also, some wonderful loony nominated Mungo Phelps for Best Male OC, making him if possible even more conceited! (No one had the heart to tell Mungo that he was designed as an example of a terrible OC.)


EXCITING NEWS! "The E-Journal of an Evil Janitor" is now continued as a Twitter blog! Go to Twitter dot com and find thedarklord666. Voldy's waiting!
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: None
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 2 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 4020 Viewcount: 6947
Published on: 03/25/07 Updated On: 04/30/07





1. Chapter 1: Not A Loyal Slave In The World by Schmerg_The_Impaler [ - ] (1453 words)
(Well! Here it is at last! The first chapter is not so great, but things pick up a little bit after this one. As always, I don't own Harry Potter, although I really do own an HP computer. Apologies to hospitals, Geico, Dave Barry, eBay, nuw255, The Simple Life (well, maybe I don't apologize about that one), Power Rangers, Hewlett-Packard, mangled squid intestines, Scientology, American Girl Magazines, and internet scammers from Nigeria.)
________________________________________________

2. Chapter 2: Enter The OC. Dramatically. by Schmerg_The_Impaler [ - ] (2567 words)
(Well, hey, guys! Sorry I took so long to update... I promise it won't happen again. My custody battle with JK Rowling didn't work out, so I'm afraid I still do not own Harry Potter. However, I do own Mungo Phelps. Still, that's a pretty paltry offering compared to all the other things I do not own. A small list of these includes, but is not limited to, the band Queen, Cyndi Lauper, rathergood.com, Bambi, Barry Manilow, "The Jungle Book," the film 300, that 'Shoes' song, Johnny Depp, eBay, Spamalot, Willy Wonka, Pokemon, and Head-On. Have fun, children!)
___________________________________