Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Peeves and the Blue Fairy by FenrirG

Printer
Summary: "I want to be a real boy!"



A modern-day twist to this classic wish leaves Peeves the Poltergeist with much more than he bargained for. Thrown suddenly into life as an eleven-year-old boy, the former ghost must live in Hogwarts as a first-year student. From some good old-fashioned Filch baiting to a run-in with the giant squid, our hero has a whole host of challenges awaiting him--and the only person he can rely on for help is a very ill-tempered Blue Fairy...



Written by FenrirG of Ravenclaw for the "What You Wish For" prompt of the Spring Challenge.
Ratings: 1st-2nd Years [ - ]
Category: Humor Fics
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 3 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 3488 Viewcount: 8082
Published on: 03/27/07 Updated On: 08/12/11






1. A Real Boy by FenrirG [ - ] (1238 words)
First of all, I would like to thank my wonderful beta, Schmerg_The_Impaler, for her invaluable help in writing this fic. Secondly, the contest judges for reading scores of submissions without complaint. And finally, the talented JKR, to whom the world and characters featured in this story belong, and to the writer of Pinocchio, on which the plot is loosely based.



2. Fairy Cake and Footwear by FenrirG [ - ] (1374 words)
First of all, I'd like to thank my wonderful beta Schmergo--not only for beta-ing my story, but also for coming up with the chapter title and the first of the colourful curses Snape uses. Secondly, thank you to JKR for creating this wonderful world that I'm borrowing. Thirdly, the modlies who read and judge all the wonderful challenge entries.


3. Mr. Percival Peeves by FenrirG [ - ] (876 words)
The story is my own, but the characters and setting belong purely to Ms. J.K. Rowling.