Login
MuggleNet Fan Fiction
Harry Potter stories written by fans!

Blessed Are The Curious by Seren

Printer
Summary: Harry Evan's mother died for him on Hallowe'en night, and he was left to the hands of the Dursleys. During his third year, he enlists his two best friends, Ron and Hermione, to help him search for information about his mother and the identity of his father. A photograph points the Trio towards Lily's two best friends during Hogwarts, Remus Lupin and surprisingly, Severus Snape, and starts them on the adventure of a lifetime.
Ratings: 3rd-5th Years [ - ]
Category: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Challenge:
Serie: None
Chapters: 4 Completed?: No
Wordcount: 10117 Viewcount: 9458
Published on: 03/28/07 Updated On: 08/17/07





1. One: In which the trio find something ever so interesting by Seren [ - ] (2421 words)
Author's Notes/Warning: Yes, James Potter is not Harry's father. As a quick catch-up, here are the following major deviations from canon:
1. Lily's two best friends.
2. The situation with Snape that leads to the events in HBP have not occured.
3. James and Sirius are part of the story, but Sirius (nor James) are not Harry's godfather, and they were not close with Remus. This also means the Firebolt situation with Sirius does not occur, and Sirius is not an escaped convict. Both are still very much alive.
4. Harry does get permission to go to Hogsmeade.
The events of the first two books (besides the obvious James isn't Harry's father) does occur. Harry wanted to see his mother in PS, and so that's all he sees in the Mirror.

2. 2. In which Remus begins his tale by Seren [ - ] (2425 words)

3. In Which Hermione Finds A Book by Seren [ - ] (2884 words)

4. In Which Harry And Ron Recieve Detention by Seren [ - ] (2387 words)